Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Just my observation, support promptly answers my queries before I ordered a custom VPS, now that the setup is finished and we need a help, it seems its taking long for them to do so?

Is it only me?

Just my observation, support promptly answers my queries before I ordered a custom VPS, now that the setup is finished and we need a help, it seems its taking long for them to do so?

Is it only me?

true, indeed confirm unpleasant experience with them

when I bought vps they were quite friendly and quick to answer, promised the full support...now I need a little help and They teamed up for no reason they have me verbally attacked and insulted

they said it will not help and sent me on professional management, saying that it costs $100

they said: I not only client, can not expect help for 1 minute and the question I asked before a few hours - it's bad enough experience - I'm looking for another server just because

:(

Last edited:
Hi,

My site is down. Anyone experiencing the same?

I think it is only my nod. I reboot my VPS and get Error connecting to database. After waiting a while, the site was up.

There was no issues on our end. I'm glad you managed to fix your VPS. Please let us know if you need further support.

Is it only me?

I'm very sorry for the delay. There were some priority issues before your ticket - we did resolve your issue within 4 hours though, which is acceptable since your VPS itself was online all the time.

true, indeed confirm unpleasant experience with them

when I bought vps they were quite friendly and quick to answer, promised the full support...now I need a little help and They teamed up for no reason they have me verbally attacked and insulted

they said it will not help and sent me on professional management, saying that it costs $100

they said: I not only client, can not expect help for 1 minute and the question I asked before a few hours - it's bad enough experience - I'm looking for another server just because

:(

We NEVER promised you we would manage your vBulletin for you. We attacked you? It was YOU who dumped tickets every few minutes with capitalized phases. It's possible our staff was a bit rude but that is the answer to your abusing capitalized tickets coming in every few minutes.

Yes, it costs much more than $100/m to have your vBulletin related issues resolved in any time of day or night within minutes, but we don't provide such service and you will have to look elsewhere for that. We manage your VPS, not your scripts. We have a few 1000 clients, it's simply not possible to get onto your ticket the same minute. It'd be possible only if you were one and only clients. There is a tickets queue, that is normal.

We ended up helping you and given the issue and time(9pm - outside of working hours) you opened ticket I would say we did a great job considering this issue had nothing to do with us.

Your replies.
15/05/2013 21:17
15/05/2013 21:40
15/05/2013 21:45

Our reply:
15/05/2013 22:35

Your replies:
15/05/2013 22:52
15/05/2013 22:54
15/05/2013 22:57
15/05/2013 22:58
15/05/2013 23:04
15/05/2013 23:21
15/05/2013 23:23

Our replies:
15/05/2013 23:25
16/05/2013 00:39

Your reply:
16/05/2013 07:23

Our reply:
16/05/2013 11:47

Your reply:
16/05/2013 13:02

Our replies:
16/05/2013 13:07
16/05/2013 13:10

Your final reply thanking us for help:
16/05/2013 13:11

I will not share screenshots due to privacy reasons, but if everyone saw tickets people would be disgusted with you. I don't appreciate opening a new WJ account just to bash us. You also forgot to mention you had issues with all other providers you were with before us. You also forgot everything we did to help you, optimized your VPS free of charge, fixed all issues you reported free of charge, free upgrades and everything.

Last edited:
@Kruno

Thanks sir for the clarifying things up. I guess we were just so eager to put our site back after about a week of being dead.

inopcore,

No problem. It's understandable you had a huge downtime due to your old hosting and you just wanted to be back online ASAP. I'm glad everything is good now and I wish you best of luck in the future.

We are always here if you need help :)

Thanks for choosing KnownSRV and have a nice day!
Kind Regards

Sir Kruno,

You are obviously replace me with someone else !? :)

It's possible, there was only one case as the one you described as far as I'm aware of. I would appreciate if you could PM me your ticket # or email address so I can check and see where the issue was? I don't personally do much support myself lately, but I want to ensure everything goes well in this field.

EDIT: Support confirmed it is you. It can't be anyone else since we have nothing but happy customers lately. Why new account? You seemed to like our service on old account. Opening a new account just to bash us after we resolved an issue which was outside of scope of our support at the midnight is just... sick :(
http://www.wjunction.com/1801972-post1216.htm
http://www.wjunction.com/1757963-post1191.htm
http://www.wjunction.com/1753251-post1189.htm

Thanks
Kind Regards

Last edited:
This is a very good indicator that I'm telling the truth. Call me sick!? Insult me publicly. When you do it in public, then it is clear to everyone what you are doing outside of the public. Yesterday delete then post it back today. Is it sick?

When you want the truth then I'm going to say. I no longer have an account with you. I had it last year. Why do you think I'm @warp63? You are wrong for sure.

This is what I said to all new customers to know the truth. Obviously you do not like my negative criticism.

Calm down friend and accept the bad reviews as you accept the good. Do you think I can say only good things here? Sometimes there are bad.

(y)

This is a very good indicator that I'm telling the truth. Call me sick!? Insult me publicly. When you do it in public, then it is clear to everyone what you are doing outside of the public. Yesterday delete then post it back today. Is it sick?

When you want the truth then I'm going to say. I no longer have an account with you. I had it last year. Why do you think I'm @warp63? You are wrong for sure.

This is what I said to all new customers to know the truth. Obviously you do not like my negative criticism.

Calm down friend and accept the bad reviews as you accept the good. Do you think I can say only good things here? Sometimes there are bad.

(y)

No. I called your intentions sick, not you. Please do not try to get my words out of context. I do have my opinion about you based on your dealings with KnownSRV, it is not nice, but I'm obviously not going to insult a customer. I'm always open and honest, I have no problem saying the truth. I understand English is not your native language but considering your actions from yesterday I can only assume you are just trying to cause drama and loose even more of my time which I would normally use to provide support and improve the service.

I will gladly accept bad review but in your case this is a poor attempt to damage our reputation and I do not appreciate that, especially after Martin got out of his way to sort your local issue which had nothing to do with us on the MIDNIGHT. I know you are warp63 because I'm smart enough to get the facts together and figure that out. We have no many abusive customers, you were the only only lately. Doesn't take Einstein to figure that out. This has been reported to WJ administration to do cross-checks and put an end on your malicious activity towards us.

EDIT: And you do have ACTIVE account with us just like you said in the first post. No point lying anymore. I just don't see why it was necessary to do this after more than 1 year of service and all issues we solved for you. If that's not stab in the back then I don't know what is. I guess than's your way to say thanks, so thank you!

Thank you
Kind Regards

Last edited:
My site is not loading all of a sudden and "view details" in My Services under Client Area take a long while to load, and virtual server control status is not available. This is not right. Anyone experience the same?

EDIT: It sorted out by itself after half an hour....

Last edited:
Yeah The same probleme Happend with me The Load of Site is very Slooooooooooooooooow and icant reach View Details and after 3 hours the site return working without any problemes and now all things Are OK

Hello,

We had temp slowness on one of our Netherlands based VPS Nodes. This issue has been fixed until now. Please submit tickets if you are still experiencing issues.

Back