Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
We will send out an official update regarding Serverius VPS Nodes later today CET. Please understand we are doing EVERYTHING we can to end up this nightmare.

What are you talking abt guys ????

Data safe - yes, its safe.

But if your site will be down for 2days you loose SERP rankings.
I lost 50% traffic after the previous ddos. Now i think ll loose another 50% too. :'(

I learned my lesson NEVER buy from reseller and DC is what matters. When knownsrv was using softlayer had no downtime. WOW how good knownsrv. But sorry that goody was softlayer.

I m moving out of this once i get my latest backup and i am sure this sh*t gonna take 2days more............... our site is dead meat !

Look at the bright side data is safe, and everything will be sorted out today one way or another so if you get you're files back you can move to another host (altough is very difficult to find one trustable offshore host...) just be patient xD or this thread will be closed again until everything is resolved and we won't get any updates..

Look at the bright side data is safe, and everything will be sorted out today one way or another so if you get you're files back you can move to another host (altough is very difficult to find one trustable offshore host...) just be patient xD or this thread will be closed again until everything is resolved and we won't get any updates..

I already feeling the heat dude, i got some business site of my shared clients, the listed me more than 600$ loss(in total) and move away, i thought the issue is over. but now again DDos! and again 5 shared clients gone(with Refund, as i promised them to do so if it happen again). So it cost me more. but yes its too tough for me to move out, I still have faith in Kruno and honestly thats all I have now(as he got my data :P)

I can't still believe that this is happening. Another huge downtime on KnownSrv...

Sad, but I'm starting to think about another host. I can't loose so much SE positions anymore...

@ Itsuki Minami : i understand it m8 :D

@ FootStep : we all lost a lot of traffic and money m8
but we have nothing to do

Absolutely right! Nothing we can do right now! Even I'm losing lot of traffic and money every hour! My legit + warez sites are down.. entire network.. Nothing I can do.. shouting or panicking won't fix anything.

Everybody is facing some loss, but Kruno is working his ass off to fix everything.. Give him one more day or 2.. If not, just think shit happened and move to new host.

Cheers!
Have a nice day everybody.

shouting or panicking won't fix anything.
exactly , so get some rest guys

Give him one more day or 2
although its too much according to the last downtime
but i hope he can fix it before that

if DDoS attack won't affect him again like he said
then i will stuck with knownsrv forever
but if this issue comes back again,
well i recommended for everyone to leave knownsrv
and start searching for new good hosting

exactly , so get some rest guys

although its too much according to the last downtime
but i hope he can fix it before that

if DDoS attack won't affect him again like he said
then i will stuck with knownsrv forever
but if this issue comes back again,
well i recommended for everyone to leave knownsrv
and start searching for new good hosting

He can't say that it won't affect him again, DDoS attacks are unavoidable. It only means that he is doing a great job and there is someone out there that doesn't like it, and wants to put him/his host down.

Best of luck to Krun!x, he's a good lad and shouldn't be pursued like that.

We will send out an official update regarding Serverius VPS Nodes later today CET. Please understand we are doing EVERYTHING we can to end up this nightmare.

Krun!x - Please PM any member of staff/report this thread to get it re-opened when you want to post any updates/the issue is resolved. Useless posts are increasing with time. There is no limit to it!

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

KnownSRV customers,
I would like to start by offering my apologies to all customers of KnownSRV. Over the past 2 weeks we have been getting constantly DDoS'd and unfortunatelly, it continued. Yestarday night CET, yet another heavy DDoS attack started on a part of our network – Serverius premium VPS Nodes. Next morning Serverius notified us they were terminating our contract.
We are forced to migrate our virtual servers again. This time we will be spreading virtual servers over several locations and different datacenters to minimize damage of further attacks. We already oredred new servers and we expect to have everyone migrated int he next 48 hours.
In order to speed up the process, please open a support ticket „VPS – service continuation“ at http://knownsrv.com/clients so we can give you a priority over clients that may be leaving us.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Last edited:
Latest Update:

Hello,

As stated in the latest mass email, we had to change providers once again due to DDoS attacks.

We are currently migrating all VPS to EvoSwitch/LeaseWeb which is the largest NL based datacenter/network and has strong uplinks to handle traffic and not to kick us for receiving DDoS.

We sucessfully migrated most of VPS. You may login to http://vps-nl.knownsrv.com:5353 with old details. If you see IP that is starting with 212. it means your VPS is migrated and you just need to update your DNS to a new IP at your domain registrar. If you still see an old IP address(46.) it means your VPS isn't migrated yet. We expect to have everyone fully migrated within 48 hours.

Please let us know if you need any help. We are sorry for any inconvenience this caused you and we will make sure it doesn't happen again in the future.

Kindest Regards,
KnownSRV

Ok i try here again! I'm waiting for refund, can you reply me on ticket? [Ticket ID: 286606]

Bad that you do not answer your customers, opened ticket 6 days ago.

Back