Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind reading my above comment,

that is:

Everything has been explained multiple times. If raid10 isn't advertised there is no raid10, simple as that. I don't know else could I possibly explain you. There is no way I can know what you would assume. If you aren't sure you can always ask and someone at KS would assist you.

eh? sill ppl use shitty host like Knownsrv? :|

Yea, just waiting for RIPE to approve another /23 as we are running out of IPv4. Winning.

Surprisingly, the title of this thread is changed.

from "Knownsrv.com - Data loss - always issues!" to "knownsrv.com problems"

Moderators can i ask the reason for the change or if i did anything wrong writing that title.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, the title of this thread is changed.

from "Knownsrv.com - Data loss - always issues!" to "knownsrv.com problems"

Moderators can i ask the reason for the change or if i did anything wrong writing that title.

Because its misleading..

Anyhow, stop bitching - I don't know anyone here who would go that far in supporting YOU with YOUR OWN problems which were caused. But still offer you a service with a smile *Sighh*

RAID-1/0 on 2 HDD's with 4 VPS's? The performance shouldn't be that noticeble! Compared to having 40 + VPS accounts on 4 HDD's. (RAID-10) it was probably under less I/O strain which you wouldn't even be able to notice.

Have you taken a look at Lowendbox? You can get RAID-10 VPS's there... Don't expect anything under 50 accounts per server though, oh thats excluding the resource greedy users which are hosted in the same box effecting your performance too.
^^^ Or you might find a overcrowded server with RAID-1 :O
To sum it up; STOP MOANING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

Because its misleading..

Anyhow, stop bitching - I don't know anyone here who would go that far in supporting YOU with YOUR OWN problems which were caused. But still offer you a service with a smile *Sighh*

RAID-1/0 on 2 HDD's with 4 VPS's? The performance shouldn't be that noticeble! Compared to having 40 + VPS accounts on 4 HDD's. (RAID-10) it was probably under less I/O strain which you wouldn't even be able to notice.

Have you taken a look at Lowendbox? You can get RAID-10 VPS's there... Don't expect anything under 50 accounts per server though, oh thats excluding the resource greedy users which are hosted in the same box effecting your performance too.
^^^ Or you might find a overcrowded server with RAID-1 :O
To sum it up; STOP MOANING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

Welcome sir,

If i am not wrong you are the same person who himself lost many of his clients databases and now you are telling me keep quite. haha.. yeah yeah don't suggest me all bullshit hosts.

I have moved to Scopehosts.com and i am satisfied there with their management and server quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back