Premium Plus KnownSRV.com - CPanel, 5B space, 30GB bandwidth from $2.95/month (NL)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
Hey there,

Here at KnownSRV, we don't work like most other companies do, we strive to provide you with fully managed hosting solutions with a full 7 day money back guarantee. We hope you will consider buying from us!

KnownSRV Features:
* Fast and stable Network
* Secure servers
* Privacy assured
* 99.9% uptime
* 24/7/365 e-mail support
* 7 day money back guarentee
* cPanel/WHM
* Features such as cURL, IonCube, Zend, and CGI are included
* Real Time Blacklists for blocking unwanted traffic such as bots, spammers, and viruses.
* All complaints are forwarded to the client to handle it.
* Dedicated IPs for $2/mo
* Competitive pricing

Take a look at our shared hosting plans here:
http://knownsrv.com/shared.php

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

Server Setup/Info
Our shared hosting servers are equipment with cP/WHM and tweaked for perfomance, stability and security. Our powerful hardware and well configured systems make sure your sites are always available, fast and secure. Did you know 67% servers are not properly configured/secured and are vulnerable to all kinds of attacks? Are you hosted on such a terrible server? We take security very seriously and you will be safe from common RFI/LFI/XSS/SQL injection attacks against your PHP/MySQL applications as well as from server side attacks on our servers.

We limit amount of sites per server to a reasonable number which means our servers are not overloaded so your site is never slow. If you are tired of the empty promises of other hosting companies, you will be very happy with us. When we make a promise to you, we keep it up.

Pre-sales Questions
Q. What are payment options?
A. PayPal, MoneyBrookers, AlertPay and LibertyReserve.

Q. How long have you been in business?

A. We have been providing hosting solutions and managing the servers since later 2008 which allowed us to gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

Q. What do I need to do to receive the 7-day money back guarantee?
A. You must cancel within the first 7 days, contact billing and your money will be refunded within 24 hours.

Q. Are you a reseller?
A. No, we run and maintain our own dedicated servers located in The Netherlands(more locations planned).

Q. How long does it take to setup my account?
A. Your account will be setup within 8 hours assuming we have no reason to believe that it may be a fraud order. We will e-mail your account details to you.

Q: Do you allow Adult Content?
A: Yes, we do allow adult content.

Q: Will you migrate my site over to your servers?
A: We will be happy to transfer your site(s) over to our servers free of charge. All you need to do is change the nameservers on your domain(s), provide us access to your old host and sit back while we are doing all the works.

Q: Are there some discounts?
A: Yes, of course. There is 15% off on all yearly payments. However, you can use the coupon "10OFF" to get 10% off ANY shared hosting plan forver. You can even combine those 2 discounts to get the ultimate 25% off.

Thanks
Best Regards
http://www.knownsrv.com

Last edited:
1,558 comments
sir i use shared hosting from 2 days. but daily my site down many time
please check it and this time down

Hello,

Your account reached max PHP processes we allow on shared hosting. It's limited by CloudLinux to prevent overloading. However, you will need to submit a support ticket.

EDIT: You are also reaching your RAM limits, it's a CL patch for our PHP handler we added yestarday. You can see that on the left side at cPanel.

Last edited:
I want switch to you because the cheaters CrunchHost.com are down :(.

Which shared hosting package should I choose for a warez blog with wordpress. Daily views: 10.000

greets

Well, you can submit a support ticket. There is a dedicated tech who handles support, while we at KnownSRV handle the servers. Can you please PM me your ticket # so I can check what went wrong?

Thanks
Kind Regards

He has already answered all pending tickets. But it would be good if he could answer a bit more promptly. Just a short acknowledgement that client's ticket is being look into is good enough, so that we know someone is actually working.

He has already answered all pending tickets. But it would be good if he could answer a bit more promptly. Just a short acknowledgement that client's ticket is being look into is good enough, so that we know someone is actually working.

Okay, I will take a look at response times and talk to him later today.

So whats going on, is Shared Hosting stable? I'm looking to move today and I see all this commotion in here..

Servers back up and running smoothly? If so let me know so I can order today =]

Please check

Hello,

Your account reached max PHP processes we allow on shared hosting. It's limited by CloudLinux to prevent overloading. However, you will need to submit a support ticket.

EDIT: You are also reaching your RAM limits, it's a CL patch for our PHP handler we added yestarday. You can see that on the left side at cPanel.

We are not reaching ram limits mate,Someone ddosing my site,so every site hosted on the server is going down,This happened last week also.

now my sites
Memory Usage 524912 / 524288 KB
Entry Processes 20 / 20
CPU is ok,you need to check in to this matter mate

IP list which attacks coming from

Last edited:
@alegtomat,yes as I told you it's a ddos attack, nothing wrong with our sites.Either the attacker is attacking my site or some else but since many sites are on the same server hence all are going down.

Dear Krun!x,

Would you kindly check uploadingtips.com? we got very slow loading speeds like 1 to 2

minutes delay on chatbox and delay on loading page.

sorry as i can't raise a ticket since my partner Jayfella has access to your client area and

He might be around 5 hours from now.

lol so why admins do not suspend account which is ddosed ?
it will release other sites and make them up again ... and admins in mainteance fort this acocunt may just help Him ... omfg is it so hard :D ?

I read it,As I understand it you say that if any accounts is attacked admins should suspend the account? if your account is attacked is it ok to suspend your account?

No one,I mean no one asking for attacked,Sometimes competitive website owners does these stuffs.or may be a banned user,May be copyright owners,But it's not fair to get banned for something you didn't do.

I read it,As I understand it you say that if any accounts is attacked admins should suspend the account? if your account is attacked is it ok to suspend your account?

offcourse , until I sort out how to back it to normal state lol
also admins can take proper care of atacked account and cut of IPs

Yes you say he should be suspended... Why are you always such an AH??? @alegromat

owned kid come back haha :facepalm:

Back