Premium Plus KnownSRV.com - CPanel, 5B space, 30GB bandwidth from $2.95/month (NL)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
Hey there,

Here at KnownSRV, we don't work like most other companies do, we strive to provide you with fully managed hosting solutions with a full 7 day money back guarantee. We hope you will consider buying from us!

KnownSRV Features:
* Fast and stable Network
* Secure servers
* Privacy assured
* 99.9% uptime
* 24/7/365 e-mail support
* 7 day money back guarentee
* cPanel/WHM
* Features such as cURL, IonCube, Zend, and CGI are included
* Real Time Blacklists for blocking unwanted traffic such as bots, spammers, and viruses.
* All complaints are forwarded to the client to handle it.
* Dedicated IPs for $2/mo
* Competitive pricing

Take a look at our shared hosting plans here:
http://knownsrv.com/shared.php

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

Server Setup/Info
Our shared hosting servers are equipment with cP/WHM and tweaked for perfomance, stability and security. Our powerful hardware and well configured systems make sure your sites are always available, fast and secure. Did you know 67% servers are not properly configured/secured and are vulnerable to all kinds of attacks? Are you hosted on such a terrible server? We take security very seriously and you will be safe from common RFI/LFI/XSS/SQL injection attacks against your PHP/MySQL applications as well as from server side attacks on our servers.

We limit amount of sites per server to a reasonable number which means our servers are not overloaded so your site is never slow. If you are tired of the empty promises of other hosting companies, you will be very happy with us. When we make a promise to you, we keep it up.

Pre-sales Questions
Q. What are payment options?
A. PayPal, MoneyBrookers, AlertPay and LibertyReserve.

Q. How long have you been in business?

A. We have been providing hosting solutions and managing the servers since later 2008 which allowed us to gain a lot of knowledge and experience.

Q. What do I need to do to receive the 7-day money back guarantee?
A. You must cancel within the first 7 days, contact billing and your money will be refunded within 24 hours.

Q. Are you a reseller?
A. No, we run and maintain our own dedicated servers located in The Netherlands(more locations planned).

Q. How long does it take to setup my account?
A. Your account will be setup within 8 hours assuming we have no reason to believe that it may be a fraud order. We will e-mail your account details to you.

Q: Do you allow Adult Content?
A: Yes, we do allow adult content.

Q: Will you migrate my site over to your servers?
A: We will be happy to transfer your site(s) over to our servers free of charge. All you need to do is change the nameservers on your domain(s), provide us access to your old host and sit back while we are doing all the works.

Q: Are there some discounts?
A: Yes, of course. There is 15% off on all yearly payments. However, you can use the coupon "10OFF" to get 10% off ANY shared hosting plan forver. You can even combine those 2 discounts to get the ultimate 25% off.

Thanks
Best Regards
http://www.knownsrv.com

Last edited:
1,558 comments
My site is still down !!! I paid 8$ for shared its not so small ammount for shared. You're writing us that our sites use to much of resouces, its bullshit, your servers are misconfigured, its impossible that all guys here have the same problem at the same time with the same hosting provider, it is obvious that the problem comes from KnownSRV and you dont want to admit it! You just write to evryone that his site use to much of resources. Man this is just ridiculous ...

BTW I will move from this silly KnownSRV to any other shared hosting provider and I will post here my site usage you will see how its look on real shared hosting !

Last edited:
yes , he is saying my site too using too much resouces even my site is just 1 week old
and max i get is 500 visitor per day
how can this be much ?

It's the error you get when you reach 30% CPU, 512MB RAM _OR_ 20 PHP processes. Did you check your resource usage on the left side at cPanel? We will be happy to work with a FEW clients that hit the resource limit to get their resource usage in line, however, in some cases the answer will be "your site simply overgrown a shared hosting and it's time to be hosted on a VPS or dedicated server).

over grown ?
i don't really think so , if you can check the error that will be cool coz i'm sure my site can never use that much
if can't that's okay i will just move .

just for lettin you know , i'm not the first one to have this issue
Jayzzy , and drinkordie and some other members

My site is still down !!! I paid 8$ for shared its not so small ammount for shared. You're writing us that our sites use to much of resouces, its bullshit, your servers are misconfigured, its impossible that all guys here have the same problem at the same time with the same hosting provider, it is obvious that the problem comes from KnownSRV and you dont want to admit it! You just write to evryone that his site use to much of resources. Man this is just ridiculous ...

BTW I will move from this silly KnownSRV to any other shared hosting provider and I will post here my site usage you will see how its look on real shared hosting !

I always admit when there is an issue(refer to my other posts, I personally provided a reason for every downtime we have had). Nobody is writting you, you were asked to check your usage yourself. We are not hiding anything, you can always check your resources on the left side at cPanel. I'm not sure how you can calculate your RAM usage yourself, it's interesting though. Do we really need to go over all that every single day? If you failed to understand yestarday and day before, I highly doubt you will understand today. You can change your hosting. We do not want clients like you, they are more trouble than they are worth unfortunately.

yes , he is saying my site too using too much resouces even my site is just 1 week old
and max i get is 500 visitor per day
how can this be much ?

over grown ?
i don't really think so , if you can check the error that will be cool coz i'm sure my site can never use that much
if can't that's okay i will just move .

just for lettin you know , i'm not the first one to have this issue
Jayzzy , and drinkordie and some other members

There is only a FEW customers(4 to be exact) that hit the limits in the last 2 hours. You can see your resource usage on the left side at cPanel. It's not what we said, you can see it with your own eyes. Did you check your script? Did you check your plugins? Did you optimize your script?

We can't let more than 512MB per account, it's already a lot. If you need more resources you need to upgrade to a VPS, or switch to another shared hosting(without CloudLinux or any limits in place prefered).

yes i can see ram is all used , but how can such small site use 512mb ram
i used to be on aquick host site were never even using 265mb

Just as I replied to your ticket. Please check it, no point typing the same thing twice.

How do you know your site was using 256MB RAM at aquickhost? aquickhost was operating out of BalticServers OpenVZ VPS, CloudLinux does NOT support OpenVZ kernel at this time. How exactly can you know how much RAM were you using? You can clearly see your resource usage at cPanel. It's done by CloudLinux and there is really no point blaming us/cloudlinux because your site uses too much resources. CloudLinux is used by some of well known providers such as StableHost and HostNine, it's a very stable and tested environment.

@Krun!x

I have a question:
I check the resource usage and I see that I'm using a lot of memory (40%). My website is ok for now, but I dont want problems in the future. I checked the stats on my cPanel. See them:

508eb5.jpg

Fortunately, I have my stats of my old webhosting (Donkiehost).
If you see, the memory ussage is low:

a5c9ff.jpg

45116c.jpg

Why the ussage is so different if I have the same websites (only 2)??

These are my stats of the last 30 days on my old webhosting:

2aa677.jpg

And these are of KnownSRV

888d62.jpg

I just have a couple of days with your webhostings. I dont know, but perhaps there is a problem of misconfiguration of your servers.

Could you explain about, please.

@Krun!x, I asked you a question. Dont ignore, please....

Experiencing the same as user tigrelider - 40% increase in mem usage on a 7 week old site with 800 users.....averaging 70 peeps online at a time

One user indicating a problem can be resolved many ways

multiple users indicating a problem that are all the same - indicates a problem elsewhere

If analysis on the problem is not undertaken - users just leave

Also this thread stays and might poss divert potential new users away

Ultimately we as users have the power too leave - hosters have an obligation too listen and resolve issues

I see too many people now in this thread saying the same thing.

manxman

Both DonikeHost and KnownSRV use the SAME technology - CloudLinux. As I said above, there is only a few people that hit the limit. If you want to continue pushing this thread every time you reach your resource limit instead of opening support ticket, you can change your provider.

tigrelider, you aren't hitting the limits from what I see in the screenshot provided above. If you have further questions please drop us a support ticket.

Last edited:
Experiencing the same as user tigrelider - 40% increase in mem usage on a 7 week old site with 800 users.....averaging 70 peeps online at a time

One user indicating a problem can be resolved many ways

multiple users indicating a problem that are all the same - indicates a problem elsewhere

If analysis on the problem is not undertaken - users just leave

Also this thread stays and might poss divert potential new users away

Ultimately we as users have the power too leave - hosters have an obligation too listen and resolve issues

I see too many people now in this thread saying the same thing.

manxman

Exactly! I agree with you in 100%

why my site is down and also my Cpanel is down?
Site: spicyshares.com

We don't have any downed servers at this time. Your domain doesn't resolve to any of our servers. If you have issues, did you bother opening a support ticket? Did you check your DNS? Do you realize such issues will NOT be sorted out/discussed here?

Thanks for understanding

My site is hosted on Buzzhost.net since 01-05-2011, I have open a support ticket.

Ticket # 874662

Kindly resolved this issues.

Site: SpicyShares.com

My site is hosted on Buzzhost.net since 01-05-2011, I have open a support ticket.

Ticket # 874662

Kindly resolved this issues.

Site: SpicyShares.com

Hello,

This isn't BuzzHost thread, KnownSRV staff does NOT handle BuzzHost support.

EDIT: I got a tech allocated to BuzzHost to look into your ticket.

Thanks
Kind regards

Last edited:
Krun!x try to make from me a fool, telling me that my site is using to much of "resources" and ignoring my support ticket, so I move my site to xsltel.com

My site maxi-kino.pl (in cpanel you can see domain video-bb.pl - maxi-kino.pl was parked) has been moved 3 hours before I made this screenshots from my KnownSRV.com shared account, I deleted all files, mysql databeses etc. after site transfer - so acc was "clean" as new one. Look at screens guys:

At my location (Europe-Poland) time was about 3:00 am when I was making this screenshots (except the last one).

Screen1:

Look at the time when I created a ticket (its European time zone). My site was moved to new hosting provider asap after submitting ticket.

s4_hanxaww.JPG

Screen2:

Screen from File Manager from that Knownsrv.com shared acc that I was using,- its empty I deleted all files. There is only one html file.

s2_hanxaws.JPG

Screen3: :))

Here you have a fucking resource usage on empty acc !!! Almost 50% of memory is used and 1 process is runing <lol> XD

I make this screenshot after 3 hours from my site transfer to xsltel.com ! So on that KnownSRV, there was nothing, there was no files, traffic, anything ! Just empty acc !

s1_hanxawn.JPG

Screen4 (the best): X-|

I make this one after almost 4 hours from my site transfer and 40 minutes after taking the previous screens ! ! !

s5_hanxawq.JPG

So Krun!x what you will say now about my site resource usage ? :|

I won't tell you anything you don't already know. It doesn't matter if you deleted your files. You STILL had processes running and your site would use the same processes instead opening new ones. It's how FCGID works. However, I can't waste my time on giving you Linux classes.

I'm glad you found a new hosting, hopefully you will be satisfied.

P.S You don't have to use that ugly red bolded font. It's hurting eyes.

Last edited:
I won't tell you anything you don't already know. It doesn't matter if you deleted your files. You STILL had processes running and your site would use the same processes instead opening new ones. It's how FCGID works. However, I can't waste my time on giving you Linux classes.

I'm glad you found a new hosting, hopefully you will be satisfied.

P.S You don't have to use that ugly red bolded font. It's hurting eyes.

Krun!x, I know that one still had processes running and the site would use the same processes instead opening new ones, but is ok almost 50% of memory??

Now I get this message in my cPanel: :(
319314.jpg

I'm really worried because in more than six months I never got this...

PD.: Drinkordie, what is your resource usage now in xsltel?

It's how FCGID and CloudLinux work. RAM usage and number of PHP processes are different things though, but it won't be discussed here. It's a sales thread, please keep it that way.

Thanks for understanding

Back