knowinservers support is too bad and not expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Forgot to add something, you say you Forward DMCA's to the clients, thats okay but you do you get nervous when you get more than one DMCA from one Client?

@Raptile.. no i am not complaining for DMCA.
what i mean is, usually the hosts forwards the DMCA to the users,
but in his case, i dont do it and i have to respond it to them
as a fact the client is childish.
And this is a very childish accuse, so have to get childish to reply to his accuse . :)
anyways thanks for the info

I Forgot to add something, you say you Forward DMCA's to the clients, thats okay but you do you get nervous when you get more than one DMCA from one Client?

No not at all, i dont care, if i get 1 DMCA or 100 DMCA.
But what i meant is, i consider the client when i shouldnt.

@honextech i an also not in their staff am jst normal member..

i just uses knowing services nd am satisfacted with that even i glad to tell you knowing servers is one of d best servers i have ever seen..ok..!

Guys don't go off topic and don't flame in the thread.

honextech if your problem is sorted out then tell us.

You both can take the issue over msn now.

Thank you.

Ok let me conclude ,
Honextech, you have to optimize your forum and try to keep it under load as much as possible. About the upgrade, as said you need to buy the higher plan and then we can offcoruse shift you.
But if your forum still overloads our server, unfortunately we will have to suspend you again, because we cant risk others users for your sake.

Lastly, catch you on msn, we can chat and solve the problem over there, instead
of creating a drama over here.

I havent heard much complain abt knowingservers either... If i was to comment on knowingservers, i would say their plans are pricy. However pricy is not always bad. It also means they offer better quality ;)

I have heard complains about the "other" large vps provider of WJ (who i am not gonna name).

Looking at your loads, looks like someone is targeting your site for ddos or you have extremely high number of clients. The fact that your site runs smooth after lifting suspension proves my theory.

I think its time you get your own dedi.

@honextech If your CPU load is that high maybe you should look at a dedicated server or either see what's causing high CPU load instead of blaming the hosting provider I would recommend looking at tutorials that teach you how to optimized your vps server.

@knowinservers - I've to agree with some people here that was an unprofessional call on yourside by saying he runs a "stupid pak forum". You're still a reptuable company here a wjunction keep up the great work I heard many good reviews about your services.

-Thread Closed.

Uneccessary drama and flaming by others, honex and knowin please solve the issue over msn.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back