Shared KnowinServers.com - Offshore cPanel Web Hosting from 5$/Month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I plan to host a website with you.It will link to TV shows..you mostly wont recieve complaints,in case of complaints,i`ll provide a email address to which all complaints have to be forwareded and offending material will be duly removed.Is that ok?

I have few more questions.
1.Do you register Domains?If yes,whats your registrar? If its Namecheap,or others, can the domain be pushed into my account?for safety purposes?
2.Do you provide sofaculous or other one-click auto installers?

Thanks

my hosting was down 24 hour ago and its back after 2-3 hour but then i've got database error..

now its almost 1 day and there is no solution, i can't acces phpmyadmin , i can't get database backup. they just say be patient until next update. there is no update no progress.. X-(

Lets tell the truth here....
I am sick and tired of your ONE SENTENCE answers Allan. I'm guessing that I'm not the only one either.

Our websites went offline at some stage.... Maybe not "offline", but the server was taking to long to respond so they timed out.
Apparently some server file errors... and you were fixing them.
When our sites came back online, phpMyAdmin was messed up in such a way, that none of us could access it. Our websites also had trouble accessing the databases.

This morning, around 11:15 GMT, phpMyAdmin was fixed. I knew, because my categories had reappeared... I logged into cPanel, and double checked... I logged into phpMyAdmin fine.

A few moments later... My website COMPLETELY went offline. This includes cPanel.
So CloudShadow, was right with cPanel being down. For a few moments, yes... But it should be working again now.
Maybe the server was simply restarted ???

My website is now online again, and working perfectly. So thank you for getting everything working again.

But Allan, you must understand, that your one line answers... both here on wJunction and in the ticket section are just not good enough, and it's very frustrating for us when we simply never know whats going on.

Imagine if we submitted a ticket to you, and just said... "I cant get this part of my website to work"
You'd think to yourself... Well what part cant you get to work?
It's exactly the same for us.

EDIT:

Well.... Just as I was typing this, I was saying that my website is fixed... it was for a sort amount of time, it seems that phpMyAdmin isn't working again.

:-(

Hello

There is problem with the server.

We will be formatting it today.

I have the backup's of 21st Morning

Thank you
Allan C.
Senior Admin,
KnowinServers.

Still waiting no progress! i probably lost a lot of my visitor ,thank you boy X-(

Hey mate,
this isn't something we could fix it in few mins :S
The filesystem on the server is corrupt and the Raid controller needs to be changed as well. I am afraid but it make take up to 24 Hours.

Thank you

well as Allan bother say that they configuring server so we have to wait for it thanks to bother Allan for his hard work all users please wait for new update form [Allan] thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back