VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have your VPS and it have been down for more thank 24Hours now. please fix it ASAP because i can't touch with just submited ticket there.

VPS down from over 40 hours :(

It's been over 48 hours now.. server still offline.. no support yet.. no replies in tickets.. support is away.. really very unhappy with this shit

Last edited:
agree with you. they are silent at all...

Hey,
Can I have your ticket Number, so that I can update you.

Also, since the Ram has busted, DC is taking time to replace it.
Its Ram bust along with Kernel Panic, so just waiting for the DC to fix it,
if you do not wish to wait, Please request a new VPS.

Thank You

It's been over 48 hours now.. server still offline.. no support yet.. no replies in tickets.. support is away.. really very unhappy with this shit

Hello,
You do not have any right to complain, You have not paid your bills from the past 3 months and STOP CALLING ME. You either be my friend or a client.I do not want my friends to be clients or vice versa because they end up asking it for free.

Thank You very much

Hello,
Please stop lying.
I had updated you on ticket as well as on phone.
If needed I can post a screenshot as a proof.

Hope You Understand.

Regards

Last edited:
Hello,

Unfortunately Our Netherlands Servers have been down from the data center.
We are expecting a downtime of 24 Hours but all the accounts will be compensated accordingly.
There is no data loss as of now.
We will update you accordingly when we have news from the data center.

--

Best Regards
Glenn
KnowinServers

KnowinServer sucks.. It's a piece of shit.. Guyz Please Stop Using Knowinservers as their servers go down twice a month.. you can't use their servers without problems.. Their Support SUCKS.. They don't have anybody for support.. Just one person named "Allan" is a piece of shit.. you will find him offline all the time.. he just enjoy his life... and Glenn don't take these problems as problems.. Germany Servers are down from 5 days and Netherland servers are also down..

Just wait and watch they will not be back in 24 hours and aftersome time u will get email from them saying that they need to re install server and data will be lost.. This happens every month with them..

QUIT Knowinservers.. Guyz move to some better and trust worthy host.. not a shitty one like Knowinservers.

Note for Knowinserver: If you people can't run a hosting company properly then close it and go open a fruit shop and sell it on streets.. you people are the shittiest people on earth.. You waste other's time.. you waste other's money.. and don't even provide support..

Note for WJ staff: I know i wrote bad things and you may find this offensive.. but this is the truth.. everybody is in problem and they are not providing support.. they also closed their support ticket system in WHCMS..

don't you think that they deserve even more ?

KnowinServer sucks.. It's a piece of shit.. Guyz Please Stop Using Knowinservers as their servers go down twice a month.. you can't use their servers without problems.. Their Support SUCKS.. They don't have anybody for support.. Just one person named "Allan" is a piece of shit.. you will find him offline all the time.. he just enjoy his life... and Glenn don't take these problems as problems.. Germany Servers are down from 5 days and Netherland servers are also down..

Just wait and watch they will not be back in 24 hours and aftersome time u will get email from them saying that they need to re install server and data will be lost.. This happens every month with them..

QUIT Knowinservers.. Guyz move to some better and trust worthy host.. not a shitty one like Knowinservers.

Note for Knowinserver: If you people can't run a hosting company properly then close it and go open a fruit shop and sell it on streets.. you people are the shittiest people on earth.. You waste other's time.. you waste other's money.. and don't even provide support..

Note for WJ staff: I know i wrote bad things and you may find this offensive.. but this is the truth.. everybody is in problem and they are not providing support.. they also closed their support ticket system in WHCMS..

don't you think that they deserve even more ?

Please Send Proof that they did not reply and closed Ticket?
Did they email you for taking backup before your Data Loss Happened?
Are u sure that was not some spam email?

P.S - I dont work for them, So Try to Provide Legimate Proof or staff will ban u also this is sales thread kindly leave Review Here http://www.wjunction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Yes these servers have problems.. Not so much that there not trying they just chose the worst datacenter..

One of the owners has been banned which is sad.. I wouldnt need proof ive seen many times people complaining..

He said our data remain safe. It will be challenge for him if he cannot keep his words.

For me: KnowinServer serving me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back