VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really pissed right now, no answers here, no answers in support ticket. I want refund and will cancel the service.

Hello Michnagy,
I have already mentioned in the earlier post,I guess US citizens have a Public holiday and thats the reason there is no update on the server.
We are still waiting for it, But we have already ordered a new server and we will put you on it and You will be equally compensated.

PS: This applies to all the Macrina Node Users.

Thank You

hi,
im interested in first plan linux german plan, i'm looking to run a script, but i just want to make sure if you guys provide a full setup support for this, i just need couple of stuff to be installed and i'm not good in linux, so hit me up with a pm if that's ok for you : )
also, what payment methods do you accept?
regards

ps: your site http://knowinservers.com offline !

My VPS has been offline for more than 5 days now. You stated that some of your servers got hacked. I have been trying to solve this situation with support for the past 5 days and it leads nowhere. Your support said they will have to reinstall the VPS, I said ok but I do not want install everything again, I am using this VPS for testing purposes and have there several software setuped. It would take me several days to setup everything from the scratch. And I am not able to make full backup, solus says this feature is disabled for me.

Your support is not answering my questions, whether we would solve the situation by changing all the passwords as you wrote in the e-mails about hacked servers. My support ticket is #989077, I would really appreciate it if we would finally solve this.

i have just ordered a USA vps, I uploaded some files to fileserve with zoom uploader but it only got 2mb/s. T_T. did you limit bandwidth? i can get 20-30mb/s with zoomuploder on buywindowsvps rdp. I think they should have the similar speeds.

Last edited:
Can you give me the link to purchase this
KS L100
Processor: Intel Core2Quad 6600
Ram: 512 MB
Hard Disk: 60 GB
Connection: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated IP: 1
Panel: Solus VM
Price: € 9.95/Monthly
I am new to this,so basically this is like an rdp right?

Can you give me the link to purchase this
KS L100
Processor: Intel Core2Quad 6600
Ram: 512 MB
Hard Disk: 60 GB
Connection: 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Dedicated IP: 1
Panel: Solus VM
Price: € 9.95/Monthly
I am new to this,so basically this is like an rdp right?
Nope , this is a Linux VPS.

For RDP like Experience You need to opt for windows VPS Link

Why my ticket not any reply?
Please check #488886 ,
thanks.

Please pm KnowinGlenn About your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back