VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a DEMO available? I would like to try your service first cause I have very bad experience with VPS. Looking for some quite time for a good VPS cause they dont always deliver what theyre saying. I hope you understand.

So far I was pleased with their service since support was good (max two hours before I got answer to my tickets), but right now I'm pis*ed cause its been 18 hours since my VPS went down and still no answer from them X-(.

That's highly unprofessional and a good way to lose paying customer...

So far I was pleased with their service since support was good (max two hours before I got answer to my tickets), but right now I'm pis*ed cause its been 18 hours since my VPS went down and still no answer from them X-(.

That's highly unprofessional and a good way to lose paying customer...

Hello Astra,
I apologize for the inconvenience ,
Please may I have your Ticket ID, so that I can look into it.

Thank you very much

hello all
since 19/05/11 i'm waiting for a refund (i'd cancelled the service one hour after i bought it)
Tried with a paypal claim but not works.

hello all
since 19/05/11 i'm waiting for a refund (i'd cancelled the service one hour after i bought it)
Tried with a paypal claim but not works.

Hello,
As said You need to call up paypal and ask them to reverse the transaction
or at least open a claim or dispute so that I can ask paypal to refund the money. Since our new Paypal Got limited, we cannot refund you from our account.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back