VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever check your email mate, I have sent three messages to you about a service inquiry.

PM me please.

Please Pm me with your doubts.

Today's Promotion!!!

Coupon - Happy Holi (15% OFF)

Valid On All VPS's and Shared Hosting Plans

Regards

I am not going to fuck around with you any more,

Three emails I sent with no reply, then I find your ad in this forum and ask you to PM me; only to see that you left a message telling me to PM you...

Fawk that, I have tried to contact you 4 times now and you dropped the fucking ball mate, I am not chasing you though the virtual nightmare with privet messages.

I will find another host that is serious about earning some money.

I am not going to fuck around with you any more,

Three emails I sent with no reply, then I find your ad in this forum and ask you to PM me; only to see that you left a message telling me to PM you...

Fawk that, I have tried to contact you 4 times now and you dropped the fucking ball mate, I am not chasing you though the virtual nightmare with privet messages.

I will find another host that is serious about earning some money.

Dude,
All the emails sent to us are replied within 24 Hours .
Check your Spam, may be you find our email in it.
Or else in me your Email address or Type the Questions over here.

Oh really?
I believed that you'll keep your word and if something is announced here in this thread so it'll be it.
Also I believe that on your site is written 300 GB HDD for KS NW100. Perhaps by unfortunate mistake you gave me 200 GB?
You know what m8? I'm fed up with your service just for 2 hours of attempts to use it. This is the most ridiculously CPU underpowered server I've ever used (tried to use because it's unusable). If I start to upload with zoom uploader or with CuteFTP CPU usage goes to 100% and stays there no matter what. Of course during this time I can't do anything on the server, just sit and watch how uploads are going - and they are going slow, because your upload speeds are way below average. I just don't want to comment on rar/unrar speeds, or IDM "rebuilding" times - now that's what I call annoying time waste. Oh, btw, forget to run Rapidshare Manager simultaneously with any other upload tool - CPU goes over the top. And one of my many surprises - rapidshare upload speed is sloooow.
And hotfile premium downloads are banned on this server.

Long story short - please either shift me to decently powered server, or refund me immediately. I don't have any more time to waste.

Oh really?
I believed that you'll keep your word and if something is announced here in this thread so it'll be it.
Also I believe that on your site is written 300 GB HDD for KS NW100. Perhaps by unfortunate mistake you gave me 200 GB?
You know what m8? I'm fed up with your service just for 2 hours of attempts to use it. This is the most ridiculously CPU underpowered server I've ever used (tried to use because it's unusable). If I start to upload with zoom uploader or with CuteFTP CPU usage goes to 100% and stays there no matter what. Of course during this time I can't do anything on the server, just sit and watch how uploads are going - and they are going slow, because your upload speeds are way below average. I just don't want to comment on rar/unrar speeds, or IDM "rebuilding" times - now that's what I call annoying time waste. Oh, btw, forget to run Rapidshare Manager simultaneously with any other upload tool - CPU goes over the top. And one of my many surprises - rapidshare upload speed is sloooow.
And hotfile premium downloads are banned on this server.

Long story short - please either shift me to decently powered server, or refund me immediately. I don't have any more time to waste.

Hello,
To Make Long Story Short, You have Been Refunded.

Cheers :)
Thank you

Hi,
I have ordered a KS-NL 200 VPS and waiting for the vps details.........let's see when i will get my vps details.

Regards,
MINDFREAK

yo yo i got my vps details now......hope their services are good.

Regards,
MINDFREAK

Can I install Lighttpd on KS L100? I need it for flv streaming tests for my developer. If it is possible I will prepay 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back