VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Our Site is not down.
Its working fine.
I would suggest you to check with your ISP or may be try to use Google's DNS. But I am sure, except for Sneden Node, Everything is working fine.

so, can you make my ipaddress working again now ? so i can access and use all your vps service.

Their site is working fine:
ya, it works for you in there, but in here i still cannot accessed my site and knowinservers.com, but before it work in here (maybe about 3 days ago).

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/Z8Lf1.png[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

Its problem with ur ISP , Please use Google DNS.

I have replied to your email , Please make a ticket from next time.

Regards

We are on sneden and it's up again. I'm really happy for that. In like half yeah server down second time which is totally awesome. Because it works perfectly and it's really fast. If you are looking for hosting, this could be the right one for you same way as it is for me :)

hello knowinservers

i have purchased windows vps 1gb port

but its too slow 50-100 kb/s

another problem i cant connect to it again

first time i have logged in through remote desktop without problems

but now i cant connect it stay like this all the time

~ Image removed. Privacy issues.

and give me error cant connect to remote server!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

This is not our support forum.

Open a ticket Please.

We are on sneden and it's up again. I'm really happy for that. In like half yeah server down second time which is totally awesome. Because it works perfectly and it's really fast. If you are looking for hosting, this could be the right one for you same way as it is for me

Thanks a Lot.:)

Regards

Almost everyone get amazing speeds, but not me.. download stuck on 6mb/s and upload on 5mb/s.. on 1gbit.. I have been asking you to solve this for a long time...

Almost everyone get amazing speeds, but not me.. download stuck on 6mb/s and upload on 5mb/s.. on 1gbit.. I have been asking you to solve this for a long time...

We offered you to shift on a different Server but you are not interested.
There is not other way we can help you.
You have to shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back