VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys just switch to leaseweb dedicated server, it's awesome and only 15$ expensier than Knowinservers .nl VPS! Why? Because you are on your own server for just a couple of more bucks. The server will be down only if you make a mistake by yourself
I think you have not read our plans Well.

We provide 1000mbps port for NL VPS's while from leaseweb you get 100mbps for 37 euro.

So anyhow It is us who are cheaper.

Regards

hello. why has nikki node become slow? the usual speed for hf upload is
p3umq8.png
. before, i get 700-900 kb/s. so there is no choice for me but to upload several files simultaneously to save time. but the result is high cpu load due to the disk I/O thingy, and then you will suspend my vps telling me i abused the server. oh well.

by the way, are you overselling now??

I don't mean to scare anyone but their site (and my German server) went down. Hopefully they'll come back online or we'll at least hear something positive from them soon. I was right in the middle of uploading some stuff and my server stopped responding. I tried to reconnect and it times out; just for verification I also tried to check my web control panel but it is down too. :'(

I wonder what happened to their servers, DDoS? I find it unsettling that my server went offline too as it's supposedly a German server and I'd think it would be independent of their website.

Anyone have a server with them that is currently online?

EDIT: Everything is back online.

I don't mean to scare anyone but their site (and my German server) went down. Hopefully they'll come back online or we'll at least hear something positive from them soon. I was right in the middle of uploading some stuff and my server stopped responding. I tried to reconnect and it times out; just for verification I also tried to check my web control panel but it is down too. :'(

I wonder what happened to their servers, DDoS? I find it unsettling that my server went offline too as it's supposedly a German server and I'd think it would be independent of their website.

Anyone have a server with them that is currently online?

EDIT: Everything is back online.

Site OFFLINE?

Hello,
The whole of the Netdirekt was down, and since our Website
is hosted with them it was down too.
But its Common with Netdirekts Network,
Anyways everything is back onlinel

Is KS W100 Netdirekt?

Also on the website it says the server is on Intel Core2Quad 6600 but whcms says it has i7 920, which one is correct?
Hello, Its Core2Quad, but we may have Xeon and i7 servers also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back