VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hie server now better than before. I had bought his service since it 100Mbps.
After he upgrade his server to 1Gbps it much faster than before.

I Can download about 4-10MBps for hotfile and of course fastest download from rapidshare.

He has a quality services. i can recommend for his services.
They recently upgraded their servers , and now they work better then ever

whats your speed with fileserve of course if you have a premium acc

I just ordered an customized plan, And I got details within 2 mins of payment & they installed panel of my choice in no time. In all best support guys till now. :)

@flex360
Dude, Look we are already working behind it.But now this problem is not from ourside.
Netdirekt has been having lot of issues with the network recently
and now also the servers are down, And they have reported a Power Supply Failure problem.
Now this is what we cant avoid as it is not into our hands.
Because, you know when the servers are running , they Work fine, now when netdirekt keeps going down, we cant do much about but wait till it gets solved from their end.

Also You have the right to blame our service, when servers are down and we arent responding to you or Ignoring you... Its Early morning now, but still i Got up as a customer called me up on my personal phone. I fucking got up from my sleep :( Just to help you and my customers.

Ya give knowin some slack I have a dedi with him and a vps at another host both with netdirekt and they are both down he can't help server side issues or network problems

@Xman... Mate look, As i said, Netdirekt is having lot of network issue, You all know it...
And i am working to get them online.. But the network issues , i cant solve it , unless i fly to Germany...

i recommend you ditch netdirekt
cuz this downtime happening so much is not good for business bro

not good for business for u, and not good for me also
uptime = money for me

i dont know about the rest of customers, but my site actually makes me over 500 a month
i hope you see where im coming from

@Flex.. Offcourse mate, i do know about you man.. and Even yesterday i had a chat with you over this issue, but since thousands of servers are going down, I Guess netdirekt should be doing something about it.
Anyways, its night over there, i cant even talk to them... chuck :(

@bachbell.. Dude i wont recommend you to upgrade or shift your vps,
the Gbit node is having constant Problems... I will notify you mate, when everthing gets resolved.

Edit: If this net direkt shit continues to happen, i will move or colocate to Netherlands..
Even i am Pissed with them.. but cant do anything, coz Germans dont understand English properly so cant abuse them as well ....

@bachbell.. Dude i wont recommend you to upgrade or shift your vps,
the Gbit node is having constant Problems... I will notify you mate, when everthing gets resolved.

Edit: If this net direkt shit continues to happen, i will move or colocate to Netherlands..
Even i am Pissed with them.. but cant do anything, coz Germans dont understand English properly so cant abuse them as well ....

ok bro thanks

Ok, Most of the servers are online.
The Gbit Servers, is right now performing a hard disk check, once it is Done.
all the vps will be back online.
And also to update, i am going to shift the vps to a new server this week.
I will notify you before doing it.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back