VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usa Linux VPS Screens -

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/XjJReR.png[/slide]

Pm me for any quarries

Regards

Last edited:
Hello , please check ticket # 239755

Hello , sites been down for more than 10 hours now , please fix the problem

Last edited:
Seems Windows VPS from German (25$ one) is out of stock? Will they be available anytime?

I'm planning to buy a VPS for the first time. Since you guys accept AlertPay, it is great. I think I'll be able to buy one within 2-3 weeks. I was planning to get that German one, but too bad its out of stock at the moment.

can anyone tell me where is all Knowinsrv staff gone??????
i ordered a cpanel license yesterday & made payment but didn't get cpanel license yet. My whole work stopped now & i am waiting for a license since last night. Hope any staff member will come online & sort out things.

Regards,
MINDFREAK

can anyone tell me where is all Knowinsrv staff gone??????
i ordered a cpanel license yesterday & made payment but didn't get cpanel license yet. My whole work stopped now & i am waiting for a license since last night. Hope any staff member will come online & sort out things.

Regards,
MINDFREAK

Hii,
FYI, We do not sell or resell cPanel licenses.
But since you are on my MSN and didnt have paypal funds, I am doing a favour
by buying the cPanel license for you. Its nothing to do with KnowinServers, This deal is related directly to me.
I will buy your cPanel tomorrow. If you can wait till tomorrow will be good, or else I can refund you.

Thank you very much

i am not talking abt refund here but this is already too late buddy & almost 24hr gone but didn't get a license yet. actually i need it urgently that's why i want some quick action from your end otherwise no issue.

Regards,
MINDFREAK

You are overselling your raissa node & it's not fair.

Here is my stats:
f62831.gif

My website loading hell slowly even I am using low resource.

Your first priority should be customer satisfaction instead of getting big money by overselling.
I don't want to say: it's time to move!

You are overselling your raissa node & it's not fair.

Here is my stats:
f62831.gif

My website loading hell slowly even I am using low resource.

Your first priority should be customer satisfaction instead of getting big money by overselling.
I don't want to say: it's time to move!

Hello,
On what basis are you making such a statement ?
Mage is a old node, we got it like 4-5 months back and no we are not trying to make big money.
Read our thread , you will see we have declined services to many people,
If we wanted to make big money we would have raised the prices first of all and overloaded the servers.

There must be a technical issue with the server, contact our support
But once Again WE DO NOT OVERLOAD OUR SERVERS and thats a fact, If you feel that we are overloading our services, then Indeed its time for you to move.

PS: Better option would be to move on, Best option would be to shift on a new server.

Thank you very much ;)

Maybe its a problem with the hardware or something , the vps going online/offline from time time to time is really bad . Happened again this morning - the sites weren't loading , so i went to vps control panel - it shows online on one page , then when i clicked manage - it shows offline . I tried booting it , it says vps already online . Seems to be fixed then but i think it was down the whole night coz my stats had a huge decrease :

KAK4gi.png

Hello,
On what basis are you making such a statement ?
Mage is a old node, we got it like 4-5 months back and no we are not trying to make big money.
Read our thread , you will see we have declined services to many people,
If we wanted to make big money we would have raised the prices first of all and overloaded the servers.

There must be a technical issue with the server, contact our support
But once Again WE DO NOT OVERLOAD OUR SERVERS and thats a fact, If you feel that we are overloading our services, then Indeed its time for you to move.

PS: Better option would be to move on, Best option would be to shift on a new server.

Thank you very much ;)
Ok fine, you are not overselling.
Then why don't you fix this problem? Last 2 months (except April) I got a good server performance. Then the perfornamce becoming worse day by day...
Just one request: Find out those over resource used customers and suspend them. Or fix your server problem (if any) ASAP.

Ok fine, you are not overselling.
Then why don't you fix this problem? Last 2 months (except April) I got a good server performance. Then the perfornamce becoming worse day by day...
Just one request: Find out those over resource used customers and suspend them. Or fix your server problem (if any) ASAP.

Hey,
Yes we have suspended couple of resource abusers.
Here is one proof if you need,
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=799915#post799915

This guy was on the same node you were on, We have suspended his vps.
You should experience no more load problems.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back