Status
Not open for further replies.

RDB

Hi friends,

I have registered two nameservers with my site and ip addresses i got from host. The nameservers are updated to domain name. I have added dns template too but the site is still not working.

Check this: http://intodns.com/warezcats.com
it is showing some errors.
I have registered ns5.warezcats.com and ns5.warezcats.com name servers but these name servers are also not showing anything...Am i doing something wrong...plz help me.

EDIT: now the domain warezcats.com is showing kloxo screen, how to change that..?

12 comments
but i am getting this page:

e5hiz6.png

Don't know why?

I am getting this error while doing that inscrutable:

" Alert: To map an IP to a domain, the domain must ping to the same IP, otherwise, the domain will stop working. The domain you are trying to map this IP to, doesn't resolve back to the IP, and so it cannot be set as the default domain for the IP.
"

@ saini

Check whether you have created DNS Template for your domain . With the nameservers ns5.warezcats.com and ns6.warezcats.com at Kloxo .

Next , Once you have created them . remove the default file from files manager . . Restart your VPS once . So that DNS gets updated . This will resolve your default file appearing ..

@ saini

Check whether you have created DNS Template for your domain . With the nameservers ns5.warezcats.com and ns6.warezcats.com at Kloxo .

Next , Once you have created them . remove the default file from files manager . . Restart your VPS once . So that DNS gets updated . This will resolve your default file appearing ..

Obviously he has created the dns template.. without dns template you can't add a domain in the kloxo..

@ saini

which default file to remove....?

---------- Post added 1st May 2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 30th Apr 2012 at 10:46 PM ----------

Thanks scopehost.sales, its working now. But now the databases are not showing in it? The hosts are saying that they have copied the databases to home/admin/mysql/ but i can't find such option in kloxo.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

how to restore a database from a server diectory..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back