KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zewcm.jpg

:thumbdown:

Webmoney payments were processed, the rest of them will continue shortly (hopefully later tonight). Sorry for the delay but Holidays are coming and everything is slow!
Tomorrow evening will be announced the winners of the contests and new contests will start!

As for the users complaining that they receive NGINX error when trying to download, I just tested some samples and download works fine, will come back with an update on this as most probably is from downloaders end.

Happy holidays WJ!

Looking forward for more news. By the way, with winners of the contests, please let Us know rought amounts of hits, that were needed for certain places, so we know whats the level of the traffic needed to be on top :)

Webmoney payments were processed, the rest of them will continue shortly (hopefully later tonight). Sorry for the delay but Holidays are coming and everything is slow!
Tomorrow evening will be announced the winners of the contests and new contests will start!

As for the users complaining that they receive NGINX error when trying to download, I just tested some samples and download works fine, will come back with an update on this as most probably is from downloaders end.

Happy holidays WJ!

@jjgd
Credit card payments are processed through Paypal.
We will add one more cc payment gateway soon.

Payments will continue next week due to Holidays.
Winners of the contests will be announced later today as we have to double check all users.

Merry Christmas everyone!

@jjgd

Winners of the contests will be announced later today as we have to double check all users.

sorry and forgive me but
why you never answer support tickets
please care your customers

@jjgd

So where are the winners? :P

This file host is having some bug. Otherwise seems like a good host. Now I am getting this while trying to download a file

[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h][FONT=&quot]46.105.117.4 took too long to respond.

I have informed this kind of problems several times to the [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]KingFiles But seems like he is not care. unprofessional = extinction [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back