KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not scam and we will never be a scam host.
As you already know we have problems with payments but I assure all of you that every single payment will be processed ASAP and we will also offer bonuses to compensate the waiting time.
We had some hard times but we passed them and we are coming back on track.
We respect the decision of members which decided to stop uploading until they receive the payment and we really appreciate the members which decided to continue work with us and trust us even if we had problems.

We are not scam and we will never be a scam host.
As you already know we have problems with payments but I assure all of you that every single payment will be processed ASAP and we will also offer bonuses to compensate the waiting time.
We had some hard times but we passed them and we are coming back on track.
We respect the decision of members which decided to stop uploading until they receive the payment and we really appreciate the members which decided to continue work with us and trust us even if we had problems.

I have seen same reply more then a year ago(many times !)

we understand that kingfile isn't scam, but no one will be with kingfiles if they don't know in which year you will pay.

Last edited:
[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't execute select:
Table './kingfile_xfs/Sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 72.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@kingfiles.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

i dont work anymore with this host :))

just wating for payment !

If he pays Do
i continue to work with them

Scam Scam Scam

dont trust her
dont wate ur time

Big Scam

Last edited:
Now we can say
jfEJFJC.jpg

Status