KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only "anoying" ads are 2 pop under networks. Besides them we have some PPC banners.
Removing them will result in an decrease of payout rates. But we can do it if our members will want.

@ kingfiles

everything working very well atm...dont decrease payout rates by removing ads...

i've a request

pls consider multiple count per ip...may be restrict it to 1$ maximum

every other host rather ur competitors following above rule and it works very well

Last edited:
@coolguy558
We will not decrease the rates.
Before setting maximum $1/IP/24h we need to check exactly if this won't result in a bankrupcy. We don't want to end up because of that.

@sport3332
We are doing our best everything to solve the problems in the shortest time possible.

sir i tried to use the download manager. but when i try to open it.. it has error.

ill reformat my pc to check if the software has the problem or my o.s

What OS are you using?
Also, what error did you received on it?

Desktop File Manager.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. << here

im using Windows Xp Sp3
i havent reformat my pc for 8months.. maybe the problem is on my pc

We will test it again on Windows XP and see how it goes. We will update here the result.

As an small update:
We added Live chat function on "My account" page.

We will test it again on Windows XP and see how it goes. We will update here the result.

As an small update:
We added Live chat function on "My account" page.

thats great.. sir can you make a mobile version? couz many mobile user complain that they cant download..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back