KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ kingfiles

payment still pending...

when u r in good mood...u pay some users...if not u r telling next week...next week etc..

very bad way of promoting site

thats why i left kingfiles rather not uploading

u should follow a procedure

Example :-

Requested for payment on 29-08-2013. I believe it will be processed in this coming week :)

Received the first payment. Thanks KingFiles :dan:

this guy requested payout one day ahead of me i mean he requested 29th and i requested 30th

we both should get the payment on the same day

but

he already received payment 2 days before...me pending

could u pls reply ??

EDIT : Payment Received.Thanks kingfiles

Last edited:
He received his payment 2 days ago because we processed in that day the payment requests from 26-29th.
After we process all payments from queue we will be able to pay much faster and set an fixed date for payments.
And about the payment requests from 30th, they will be processed today.

thanks for reply kingfiles...no probs...let me wait

one thing i always liked about kingfiles is ur support...always responding very fast

and

whenever u set fixed date for payments or started weekly payments ...pls do mention in thread...i will once again start uploading to kingfiles

i'm waiting for that...

EDIT : Payment Received.Thanks kingfiles

Last edited:
We are doing our best everytime to improve our services. We expect at this moment in about one week to process all payment requests. After that we will set an fixed date for weekly payments.
Also new payment processors are coming and new mods such as flash upload, desktop file manager, advanced reports.

@grewlis
I unbanned your account. It was banned automaticaly by the system because of too many IP changes in 1 hour.
If you shared your account with anyone I suggest you to change your password.

I unbanned the account. Please change your passwords to be sure that no one is accessing them without you and don't change your IP too many times in one hour because you will be banned automatically by the system.

Yes, we added flash upload and reports mod.
Flash upload has a few bugs right now but they will be solved. Before using flash upload please press "Upload Files" button.

@ kingfiles

reports rather stats r completely wrong

at this point of time i've 56 downloads even if u consider lowest rates possible which is 2$/1000 downloads

i should get 56 *0.002 = 0.112 $

but in reports it show only 0.06 $ which is exactly half of rates

i'm very disappointed

i need ur response..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back