KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.jpg

Payment ???

Again, again and again:

[h=1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Admin, please please ban KingFiles - they are SCAM at all !!!!

Kingfiles owes me 850USD from a year ago and he didn't pay me yet. He has confirmed that he owes me but he didn't pay me yet after months and I have all emails and skype chats and I'm ready to show them to moderators.

5QDDEp1.jpg

Last edited:
@KingFiles; we as WJunction staff expect this to be resolved immediately else we may have to take some tough decisions. PM me or any of the staff members if there is anything further to discuss with us.

Kingfiles owes me 850USD from a year ago and he didn't pay me yet. He has confirmed that he owes me but he didn't pay me yet after months and I have all emails and skype chats and I'm ready to show them to moderators.

5QDDEp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My second post about deleting files,previously said don't care about payments, but for storing files,but this guy obviously solving his lackof server space by deleting users files. So long and goodbye from me to kingfiles. Bloody assholes,50gb deletedin 2 days, unbeleivable.

@Rox
We are aware of that issue and it will be solved. At that time Kingfiles was not runned by us, but we will solve the problem.

More payments will be processed until end of the week and our payment terms will be updated so we can avoid complaints until we will be able to process the payments faster.

KingFiles; we as WJunction staff expect this to be resolved immediately else we may have to take some tough decisions. PM me or any of the staff members if there is anything further to discuss with us.

Dear Rox,

Kingfiles admin promised me that he solve this issue in December 2016 and after about 3 months he didn't do anything, no payout even 1 dollar of 850. I have all chats and emails.

King file always say more payment will processed end of the week...Last week he promised me for get paid some of my 7 payment request at the weekend or end of the next week....So now is the end of the next week but non of my request be paid.....So he tell us practically what kind of payent be processed every week as he say????

He never paid anybody not now not future and not in the past.....He collect money until he disapear...Its been more than 2 month that I work with them in free..So If he use every users in free mode by months, what happens? so many money will be collect by him in change of nothing.....and he will disapear

PNUE8PY.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back