Kickasshole.com - Earn money by sharing funny pics, GIFs,videos,memes -Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the tier rates working right now? because i had around 80 views from tier 1 and they still earning 1.00 per 1000 views.

Do you intend to work on the stats? making them more detailed, showing with precision the views and country they came from?

Yes I don't anderstand that two.. I got 300 views at one photo and 200 views ant other photos and still got 5 points.. So we never reach 1000 points..

cheers...my second payment is pending for 2-3 days... is there any problems ? my first payment was received in 1 day...

Hey toscani40, i noticed you have around 60K views on KAH, are you getting the same amount of points? also, are the tier rates working for you, or you're getting $1 per 1000 views?

Hey bruno, from the those 60 k i have around 15 k points = 15 $...those 60 k are not unique views i think... i guess people view more times the image with the same ip and it is counted as view but you get point only for unique view or the first view...i'm getting 1$ per 1000 views..

Last edited:
Why ? i sent you a pm with my traffic source and it's legit and from my country...you paid me first time and now because i have more traffic and more points you can't handle it ?
You didn't even read the message i sent you with my traffic source

cheers
Sent to: IMGMEGA

Sent Date : 22nd Jan 2015 11:11 PM

Read Date : Unread

Last edited:
Why ? i sent you a pm with my traffic source and it's legit and from my country...you paid me first time and now because i have more traffic and more points you can't handle it ?
You didn't even read the message i sent you with my traffic source

cheers
Sent to: IMGMEGA

Sent Date : 22nd Jan 2015 11:11 PM

Read Date : Unread

I've read

Best regards,

whats the difference between "views" and "points"? you should clarify it.
ive got more than 30 views on my first meme though i only have 1 point? how is that. Shared it to facebook
username: stephengeorge

All pending payout requests were processed
Best regards

whats the difference between "views" and "points"? you should clarify it.
ive got more than 30 views on my first meme though i only have 1 point? how is that. Shared it to facebook
username: stephengeorge
We only count quality traffic. We have inteligent function to reject bad traffic, count view but not increase points
Best regards,

Last edited:
First payment, received in 2 days. 1$ per 1k views ...no tier rates.>_<

Screen_Shot_02_24_15_at_02_48_AM_asd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back