Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
I will repeat:
stop acting as smartest guy here
Well looking at your stats and effort atleast I am smarter than you.

Earning thousands of dollars monthly on this host is very easy - it doesnt even take that much effort once everything is setup.

So I will repeat.
Get a clue - or stop acting like a kid.
Post automatically merged:

Please repeat your self again - just to prove my point.

Repeat repeat repeat - the same as the content most user post and then complain they get no sales :D

Last edited:
people start accusing them of shaving for a reason...
there were reasons for this many times already made control purchases, different webmasters, sales are not credited!
and when asked why, the representatives answered that the sale counted to another user, for someone else's file, which you accidentally looked at when you made the purchase and downloaded your file!
that's the kind of simple excuse they have, not much of an excuse...
Webmasters are feeding them, but they don't have enough.... help us pay the bank fine...
and who will help the webmaster buy bread so as not to die without money?
I'm sorry if it's harsh...
all the best! Bye!

Total: 57488 1:898 51 / 857.04 13 / 160.05 0 / 0 0 / 0 1,017.09

Total: 49947 1:1135 37 / 655.09 7 / 76.99 0 / 0 0 / 0 732.08

January vs February, 15 % less downloads, 30 % less sales (not including the 83 $ refund).

For December:

Total:554501:80455 / 977.7114 / 158.530 / 00 / 01,136.24

I can't fix it, my disk is full, I deleted many files and it still doesn't work, next, I work every day, many videos and many forums, and it's not possible to earn 100 USD???

this is for the last month:
Total: 7934DL 1:1587, so I'll give RG+FJ there, I have enough space on the disk, I'm having a good day (last 30 days 57 USD ??? are you kidding me? it's not even on RDP+ electricity, so it's free?

can't upload

Last edited:
I can't fix it, my disk is full, I deleted many files and it still doesn't work, next, I work every day, many videos and many forums, and it's not possible to earn 100 USD???

this is for the last month:
Total: 7934DL 1:1587, so I'll give RG+FJ there, I have enough space on the disk, I'm having a good day (last 30 days 57 USD ??? are you kidding me? it's not even on RDP+ electricity, so it's free?

can't upload
Hello!
Unfortunately, it is impossible to determine who you are from a post on the forum, please contact our support team. Contact details in the signature of this message.

For every few sales, there will be a few refunds

8R1SO3B.png

Back