Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Hello Jeff_K2S
Post automatically merged:

I wrote you a private message

Please read and answer it.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello!
We noticed that in the Payments section of the automatic payout option, we used the misleading wording "Amount, $", many understood it as “automatic payout amount,” whereas the system is configured to pay out the all available balance if it is greater than the amount specified in the "Amount, $" field .
We changed the field name to "Minimum amount, $". Thanks to those who brought this error to our attention.
Automatic-request-for-payment.png

We wish you all a productive week.

Productivity scale drop to 2
Hello!
Hover your cursor over the productivity scale and you will see a pop-up window with recommendations for increasing the scale. These recommendations are unique for each account and depend on the characteristics of each specific partner (volume of disk quota, amount of earnings).

Hello!
Hover your cursor over the productivity scale and you will see a pop-up window with recommendations for increasing the scale. These recommendations are unique for each account and depend on the characteristics of each specific partner (volume of disk quota, amount of earnings).
Hello Jeff, As now sales are not good like we get 1.5 years ago & uploader like me who is with Moneyplatform since 2012 have ofcourse more disk quota so when ever earning decrease it's instantly move down around 900$ earning total showing in my account for last 30 days if i get in to 1000usd it will back to Productivity scale drop to 7 but good days are gone i use to earn 1k in 7-10 days before so on respect of old uploader & situation we are in Please remove Productivity scale thank you

Please remove Productivity scale thank you
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be honest: neither now nor in the foreseeable future we have no plans to stop using the productivity scale. This allows productive partners to earn more.
if i get in to 1000usd it will back to Productivity scale drop to 7
If your productivity scale is 7 then you get 60% of the sale and 50% of the rebill. Without the productivity scale, you would receive 50% of the sale and 40% of the rebill.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be honest: neither now nor in the foreseeable future we have no plans to stop using the productivity scale. This allows productive partners to earn more.

If your productivity scale is 7 then you get 60% of the sale and 50% of the rebill. Without the productivity scale, you would receive 50% of the sale and 40% of the rebill.
Sir will you do something about sales ?
I see many people like me are complaining.
I used to get at least 1-2 sales in a month but now i hardly get any sale in 3-4 monhs.

Can you please investigate ?

Sir will you do something about sales ?
I see many people like me are complaining.
I used to get at least 1-2 sales in a month but now i hardly get any sale in 3-4 monhs.

Can you please investigate ?
Hello!
If you usually had 3-4 sales a month, then everything was already bad for you. In this case, even a slight drop in your sales will lead to critical consequences. It’s not a matter of MP, we don’t have a drop in sales. Most likely, your content is not interesting to users. They may be downloading your files for free, in which case try changing the file access to Premium only. Perhaps users do not see your site in search results, then you need to work on SEO. If your site is inconvenient to use, then you need to work on it. I repeat: your 4 sales per month is VERY bad, 2 sales per month now is a consequence of the fact that you did nothing with 4 sales.
I found your account and looked at the statistics.
Moneyplatform-Monetize-digital-content.png

With 500 downloads per month, you cannot count on significant income; in this case, it is more profitable to start working in the office as an employee rather than trying to make money through file sharing.

The number of downloads you have indicates that either your content is not interesting or you cannot convey it to your potential customers. You have a lot of competition on the forum in the form of other content publishers, but your site seems interesting. Your site is published on a free blogging platform; without investing in the site (separate domain, design, usability), you should not expect to make money. Focus on these directions

We have finished testing support for the data-show-error="true" attribute for preview.js script
If you want to display an error message in the player, you need to specify this attribute, for example:
<script data-url={file-url} data-width="800px" data-height="56.25%" data-show-error="true" src="https://k2s.cc/js/preview.js"> </script>
FAQ:
https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/260
https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/327

Last edited:
For the past 4 days, the sales situation has been very bad
Hello!

Earning money in the file-sharing business is not guaranteed; earnings largely depend on the efforts of the partner himself and the motivation of users. We as a platform provide file storage, abuse management, marketing activities and payment acceptance. At the moment there are no interruptions in the operation of payment gateways.

I want to point out that if ten years ago it was possible to set up automatic posting on forums and count on good passive income, now this is a thing of the past, since the market for access to content has become orders of magnitude supply and competition for the user has increased many times over. File sharing is increasingly shifting towards work with full dedication of energy and time, this is working for yourself without vacations or days off.

As for the motivation of users, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that users could buy a subscription from another partner and the growth in downloads of your files will not be converted into sales in any way - because those who download already have a premium. Perhaps your users are satisfied with the free download options, in which case it makes sense to reduce the size of the available free download Free download max size https://moneyplatform.biz/file-settings/

If you use VPF in your work, perhaps your users are saturated with content or the specifics of the content are interesting to a small audience, in this case it makes sense to think about expanding the offer: perhaps the content you offer has related topics, in which case you can create a new VPF for the new content where to attract new users.

To make our conversation with you more substantive, please show a screenshot of statistics for the last 12 months from the Month Statistics section of your dashboard https://moneyplatform.biz/dashboard/index.html I also need a screenshot of the last 30 days from the Statistic/Daily stats section https://moneyplatform.biz/statistic/daily.html

Dear Partners,

During the holiday period, not only does client activity increase, but payment regulators also closely monitor cash flows. Unfortunately, we experienced the loss of three payment channels during this time. Thanks to the fact that we have developed a strategy to diversify cash flows and constantly work to integrate new payment gateways, we have successfully avoided a significant decline in payment acceptance.

The blocking of these payment channels resulted in the freezing of our bank accounts. Despite our efforts to recover frozen money, regrettably, this money will be debited from our accounts as fines imposed by regulators.
We understand the emotions this news may evoke in you, and like you, we are sorry for the lost funds. It took us some time to engage with the banks, and we apologize for the delay in informing you; we only received the final decision yesterday.

As the funds received from sales during the holiday period have already been disbursed to you as affiliate commissions, we will deduct the amount of affiliate payments made for fined user payments from the insurance balance. Please understand that our intention is not to shift the risks onto you but to share them. We highly value our partnership and hope for your understanding and continued cooperation.

Sincerely,
Moneyplatform Team

Last edited:
Hello!

Earning money in the file-sharing business is not guaranteed; earnings largely depend on the efforts of the partner himself and the motivation of users. We as a platform provide file storage, abuse management, marketing activities and payment acceptance. At the moment there are no interruptions in the operation of payment gateways.

I want to point out that if ten years ago it was possible to set up automatic posting on forums and count on good passive income, now this is a thing of the past, since the market for access to content has become orders of magnitude supply and competition for the user has increased many times over. File sharing is increasingly shifting towards work with full dedication of energy and time, this is working for yourself without vacations or days off.

As for the motivation of users, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that users could buy a subscription from another partner and the growth in downloads of your files will not be converted into sales in any way - because those who download already have a premium. Perhaps your users are satisfied with the free download options, in which case it makes sense to reduce the size of the available free download Free download max size https://moneyplatform.biz/file-settings/

If you use VPF in your work, perhaps your users are saturated with content or the specifics of the content are interesting to a small audience, in this case it makes sense to think about expanding the offer: perhaps the content you offer has related topics, in which case you can create a new VPF for the new content where to attract new users.

To make our conversation with you more substantive, please show a screenshot of statistics for the last 12 months from the Month Statistics section of your dashboard https://moneyplatform.biz/dashboard/index.html I also need a screenshot of the last 30 days from the Statistic/Daily stats section https://moneyplatform.biz/statistic/daily.html

Dear Partners,

During the holiday period, not only does client activity increase, but payment regulators also closely monitor cash flows. Unfortunately, we experienced the loss of three payment channels during this time. Thanks to the fact that we have developed a strategy to diversify cash flows and constantly work to integrate new payment gateways, we have successfully avoided a significant decline in payment acceptance.

The blocking of these payment channels resulted in the freezing of our bank accounts. Despite our efforts to recover frozen money, regrettably, this money will be debited from our accounts as fines imposed by regulators.
We understand the emotions this news may evoke in you, and like you, we are sorry for the lost funds. It took us some time to engage with the banks, and we apologize for the delay in informing you; we only received the final decision yesterday.

As the funds received from sales during the holiday period have already been disbursed to you as affiliate commissions, we will deduct the amount of affiliate payments made for fined user payments from the insurance balance. Please understand that our intention is not to shift the risks onto you but to share them. We highly value our partnership and hope for your understanding and continued cooperation.

Sincerely,
Moneyplatform Team

What exactly does this mean for us partners? The second path

I'm at 65% sale, but only receive 12$ for 1 month premium ($30), now I have to deduct another 10% for insurance risk, the actual number is only 10$, with 30$ premium but only receive $10 commission for 65%. You are maximizing profits for yourself, prices are too high for customers, pushing risks to uploaders

more than 500 downloads per day yet no sales since last 16 days...
release the tap guys.

edit: wrong thread

Last edited:
I'm at 65% sale, but only receive 12$ for 1 month premium ($30), now I have to deduct another 10% for insurance risk, the actual number is only 10$, with 30$ premium but only receive $10 commission for 65%. You are maximizing profits for yourself, prices are too high for customers, pushing risks to uploaders

I don't think it's okay either. I think your openness is very good, Keep2share, but I have never had such deductions from any other file hoster that I use and these are sums and income that are ultimately missing for us uploaders

I was having 6$ insuance balance which was credited 2 months back but now it's showing only 1$ ?

What is going on ?

No other file host has this insurance then why you charging it and then taking it back ?
Hello!

We informed about this in all available channels. In Jul 27, 2023 here: https://www.wjunction.com/threads/k...ng-wowzers-its-super-easy.193575/post-2516674
Here: https://t.me/Keep2Share_en/1193
In July 2023, we added this to our partners' account FAQ: https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/40
faq-link.png
faq-aricle.png

Have you previously read the section Your earnings in our FAQ?

Back