Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Possible maybe down the disk quota? Today get error themacreator "[406]. Error message: Disk quota exceeded."

I delete many files, but still 11 029.4 GB / 11 000.0 GB Disk quote

The problem i not remember how much my size before today. Maybe if make bad sale, the size down?
Hello!

If you earn 100$ and above for last 30 days, then your disk quota is unlimited. If your earnings drop, you will lose your unlimited quota.

YOU started the insults.
I didnt even reply to you. I am stating the facts that sales are excellent here and I have proved it many many times.

You guessing about my life is just ....... yeah now I understand why you have 0 sales.

Clueless.
Post automatically merged:

Funny you mention Altruist,
my last "real life" job profile test I did - which job I still have today - shows I am Altruist! and I have that on print also....

so you go guess some more.
When did you prove anything? You literally never showed a SOLID proof of making money except "i made 20 sales, i made 50 sales". Your word against everyone else has no value.

Are you seriously this dumb ? yes you are i know from before.
I will repeat 1 proof i posted https://www.wjunction.com/threads/k...ng-wowzers-its-super-easy.193575/post-2514764
I have also shown more extensive proof in private messages to other users.

the rest you can go look for yourself.
This kind of laziness tells all about why you people have 0 sales - you think everything is handed to you.
21 sales & 3 rebills last 3 days now - believe it or not I dont care.

So now I have once again shown proof.

Show us all what kind of good content you all think you have that deserves you to have sales ?
I bet NOBODY is going to come up with any proof of any kind because you have none.
That is not a proof, because i too posted proof of shaving before your stupid proof.

Again, your word against everyone has no value.

During the Christmas and New Year holidays, the settlement schedule with payment gateways changes upward, and we receive payouts from billing accounts with a greater delay, so we will not make early withdrawals from hold balance.
Partners payouts themselves will take place according to the usual schedule (Monday and Thursday). Please note that payouts may be delayed by up to several hours. That is, if you usually received your payouts in the morning, then do not worry, if you did not receive the payment at your usual time, please make an adjustment for holidays.

Dear partners!

The whole Moneyplatform team wishes you a Happy New Year! We wish you and your loved ones health, strength, time and motivation to bring all your ideas and plans to life. May the coming year bring you joy every day, we wish you a high conversion of downloads into purchases! Thank you for staying with us, we believe that the coming year will be better and more interesting!

Happy New Year!

Few hours after I post Steve92 every time comes running - jealous as she is - attacking me trying to call me a liar and what not.

The fact is you have no clue how to earn money with a filehost.

You copy the internet like other kids and then complain lol.

Dont be jealous, do the work needed instead if your brain is just a little functional.

Put some hard evidence up that shows greedy site owners and shady resellers get the sales and prove the shaving.

YOU are the biggest liar in this thread now I think of it.

And tell me why my experience is not allowed to announce?

Why is it only the kids who claim cheating is allower?

So you can sit in a corner and cry and comfort each other?

How about putting in some work to earn the money - I dont even have to do much anymore and sales just keep raining on my account

Last edited:
Back