Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
@Jeff_K2S , what is wrong with the sales? I had at least 2:1 ratio for K2s vs FJ and now i have 133 $ in K2s last week and 420 $ in FJ.
In the last 7 days 4 were with 0 sales when before i had 2-3 whole month now 4 in a week.
Also delays in payments today, payment was approved at 10.56 and now after 8 hours still not paid.
I tried Filejoker, but they sell worse on it than on K2S... maybe there was just not enough material, compared to K2S

Hello!

We launched the Black Friday promotion with the following conditions:

If the user previously purchased only tariffs for 30 days, then we offer him to buy 90 days and 365 days with a 25% discount. If the user previously purchased only tariffs for no more than 90 days, then we give a discount for 365 days.
If the user previously purchased at full price, we give a discount.
This year we extended the promotion to users who purchased 90 or 365 days with discounts on one of the promotions from previous years.

To disable a promotion on VPF, you need to go to the site settings https://moneyplatform.biz/my-sites and in the Tariffs section specify promos - None.
Moneyplatform-Monetize-digital-content.png

Updated: In December we are planning a Christmas promotion with similar conditions, the promotion will be extended to other users. We decided not to launch back-to-back
two promotions with the same conditions for the same group of users, so the Black Friday promotion was limited to users who had already participated in Black Friday and were most likely expecting discounts this year.

Last edited:
Shaving mode is active since january 2022. Plus there are site owners who get to keep the sales of members they allow to post in their site, for example if you own a site and let other people post k2s links in it, every sale they make will go to you not them and this is one of the oldest shaving tricks.

upload doesnt work
Post automatically merged:

Error 500​

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request

CDbException​

CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520​

Last edited:
Back