Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Why is everyone silent, everyone has sales?
Or is no one working here anymore?

It's bad, really bad.
Now it's the 2nd host, i called it from yesterday.
Imagine earning 2-3 times more than FJ last october and now in 16 days i have these: 150 $ more on FJ and 2 days with 0 sales vs 4 days with 0 sales on K2S and this day it's going to be a 0 i think. It's a bad bad month, before i had 100 in a day and now i don't have this in a week!
A few more days and they will have to give us that hold money but i'm affraid about it.

Hello!

The getFilesList API method's limit has been increased to 10,000 files. It is better to request 5-7 thousand, if you request 10,000 files, the request may take a long time to process.
api-10000.png

is something wrong? i had my worst day of sales in 5 years, and yesterday i had a normal day, and before that 30 days prior just normal, the decrease for this particular day was 600% less than average. is payment processor working? i also had a sale that gave me 2.5$ while the person in question got 3 months access to my files, never seen this before, how can a 3 month account only give 2.5$ ? the next sale i had for 3 months gave 31$.

i would like to request for tezfiles Site subscriptions tab, please add revenue to this information , since it cannot be trusted, i see 3 months access in site subscriptions and then i discover in my Detailed statistic for 2023-10-19 that the sale only gave me 2.5$

is something wrong? i had my worst day of sales in 5 years, and yesterday i had a normal day, and before that 30 days prior just normal, the decrease for this particular day was 600% less than average. is payment processor working? i also had a sale that gave me 2.5$ while the person in question got 3 months access to my files, never seen this before, how can a 3 month account only give 2.5$ ? the next sale i had for 3 months gave 31$.

i would like to request for tezfiles Site subscriptions tab, please add revenue to this information , since it cannot be trusted, i see 3 months access in site subscriptions and then i discover in my Detailed statistic for 2023-10-19 that the sale only gave me 2.5$
The main issue is many websites are asking/forcing users to buy premium using their links to get some VIP status or benefits which is not fair.
I gave many complaints regarding that but they are not doing anything.
If this happens then how can individuals like me get sales ?
@Jeff_K2S

it happened again, ive started monitoring sales and compare the time they get from how much money i gain from each sale, another premium purchase was given 6 months access, yet i was only paid for the 3 months.

@jeff why is this happening over and over?

Welcome to the world of shaving.
No i think its their support team moving subscriptions around based on what the customer wants. Customer probably tries to subscribe to my site but due to the broken ass referrer based system its completely random who gets the sale, and the user who paid for access is mad that they cannot download form my site so support simply just adds my site to their subscription list without paying me for it, they probably end up having multiple subscriptions with one payment.

Has anyone tried emailing support@tezfiles.com lately? Previously you always got a response that a ticket was created, now its silent, like the email just goes straight into the abyss. You can still create tickets via the MP and then you get the email that a ticket was created but the email comes from @keep2share.com domain.

@XCOLVE I have the same issue now!

Users buying 1 month - but subscription shows 2 months.
Users buying 3 months - but subsription shows 4 months.

The timestamp of the expiration date is not equal to the payment time stamp so it looks like a manual added month - maybe by MP support or by codes ?

Why are some of our subscribers getting free months ??

ive isolated the issue to the support department handing out additional months of access to resolve disputes they may have with customers, the problem is this is taking place on the backs of the affiliates.

nothing released from the insurance in my stats either.

It still remains to be proven if affiliates actual balance is ( Available / hold / insurance)
Because my balance only shows a total of ( Available + Hold )

Since after the launch of the insurance balance the calculations were carried out incorrectly, some of the refunds today had erroneous debits from your balance. Now our developers are compiling the final data and incorrect write-offs will be canceled and your balance will be adjusted.

Payments to your balance with the Insurance fee type work correctly, this is a 10% refund of the sale (https://moneyplatform.biz/faq/40). This money is credited to balance.

Back