Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
After the recent changes with player I had problem with "click login or as a guest"
Video cover not displayed...Users are confused...Honestly, without video cover it looks like crap

I don't know what the IT department was thinking when they added this without a video cover.

yAAwETnZ_o.jpg

After the recent changes with player I had problem with "click login or as a guest"
Video cover not displayed...Users are confused...Honestly, without video cover it looks like crap

I don't know what the IT department was thinking when they added this without a video cover.
Very strange, contact our support team, they will ask you for the necessary technical details.
Email support@keep2share.com
or create a ticket for us: https://moneyplatform.biz/support/tickets

Dear partners!

You remember that about a month ago, part of the sales deductions had an extended hold period. We have successfully proved to banks the facts of providing services to our clients, thanks to which, in the near future, we will be able to partially return deductions for partners for about 10% of sales for which banks accepted our proofs.

Today we want to announce an innovation that will affect the processing and management of your sales deductions. This will give additional flexibility and adaptability to the MoneyPlatform, which will always be important in the file sharing business.
We are talking about the introduction of such a thing as “insurance”. How it will work: We will accumulate 10% of each sale within 90 days as insurance on a special balance in your account. After 90 days, these 10% will be transferred to your balance. This will allow MoneyPlatform and partners to predict the budget and risks associated with the file-sharing business. 10% will be charged only from sales and websites. The balance of the insurance account will be displayed in your personal account next to the main balance and the hold balance.

With the help of the “insurance” mechanics, in case the billing block our money, we will be able to compensate for these unforeseen expenses from the insurance balance, thereby eliminating the possibility that the billing penalty will cause significant financial damage to the Money Platform and its partners. With the implementation of the insurance balance, we reduce the financial risks of both MoneyPlatform and its partners, reducing the severity of penalties imposed by billing or payment systems.

We understand that this is not the best news. However, we are confident in our calculations that, strategically, in the long run, the benefit from the insurance reserve will outweigh the immediate short-term benefit.

Now we have made deduction from the hold balances of the amount frozen in the hold, which we mentioned in today's announcement earlier. Part of the amount that we managed to prove to the banks (approximately 10% of the total frozen amount) was transferred to the available balance. I admit, I missed that this decommissioning is scheduled for today, so it was not mentioned in the original announcement.

Last edited:
So you basically just took 10% of everybodys money ?

In my world that is stealing lol.
What a punishment for not paying out every single cent so there wouldnt be thousands of dollars to steal 10% of.
Post automatically merged:

Even from hold balance that is simple stealing.

Atleast you should have only started this with new sales.
And not just steal and the. play dumb afterwards saying you forgot lol.

Soon the news will be that the money they put extra long hold on will be taken from the partners for good.

Last edited:
Now we have made deduction from the hold balances of the amount frozen in the hold, which we mentioned in today's announcement earlier. Part of the amount that we managed to prove to the banks (approximately 10% of the total frozen amount) was transferred to the available balance. I admit, I missed that this decommissioning is scheduled for today, so it was not mentioned in the original announcement.
I expected to easily be able to see how much money was locked into "insurance" on my account but it says "4.08 insurance" i have no idea how to translate this into actual real numbers, all i know i lost around 10% from my balance.

Please make this into a puzzle, simply display the amount of money in $ that is locked into insurance, i expect that this may be a bug?

the one minute to edit is brutal, my last sentence was suppose to be

"Please DONT make this into a puzzle" obviously... what kind of nazi operates this forum and enforces a minute rule for editing your posts? give us at least 30 minutes or something wtf is wrong with you </rant>

I expected to easily be able to see how much money was locked into "insurance" on my account but it says "4.08 insurance" i have no idea how to translate this into actual real numbers, all i know i lost around 10% from my balance.

Please make this into a puzzle, simply display the amount of money in $ that is locked into insurance, i expect that this may be a bug?

the one minute to edit is brutal, my last sentence was suppose to be

"Please DONT make this into a puzzle" obviously... what kind of nazi operates this forum and enforces a minute rule for editing your posts? give us at least 30 minutes or something wtf is wrong with you </rant>
Oh i see what happened here, you have deducted 10% of my balance, but you didn't add these 10% into my insurance, so i made a sale since you did the change and that put 4.08$ into insurance, now i have 7.26 in insurance as i made another sale, please don't forget to add what we should have in insurance as the amount was already deducted from the balance.

Last edited:
It's getting harder and harder to make money, and you create things that make it more and more confusing, from meaningless "bonus" promotions to this insurance. You should try to minimize the risk as much as possible in the payment method, do not pass the risk to uploaders

Back