Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
sales are exploding now after MP made new payment alternatives available

yeh exploding like this...
fart GIF

And ofcourse stats are fixed now and still many many sales daily - even with frozen stats :)

I dont see how they should use this as a scam to take sales from people - most people here have no sales so there is nothing to take haha.

They didnt take any of mine and I have plenty they can steal.

And ofcourse stats are fixed now and still many many sales daily - even with frozen stats :)

I dont see how they should use this as a scam to take sales from people - most people here have no sales so there is nothing to take haha.

They didnt take any of mine and I have plenty they can steal.
Atleast you are getting sales, we are not. I think they messed up the paygate or affiliate system, sales statistics currently is very strange . Page is filled with zeros

Atleast you are getting sales, we are not. I think they messed up the paygate or affiliate system, sales statistics currently is very strange . Page is filled with zeros
can it be cache that is messing with you here ?

I have download counts and sales and rebills in my stats page - also for today - sure they were frozen like everybody elses but they are running again.

can it be cache that is messing with you here ?

I have download counts and sales and rebills in my stats page - also for today - sure they were frozen like everybody elses but they are running again.
Its unfrozen but sales are gone, other hosts giving sales normal but for this host sales become zero
Post automatically merged:

Its unfrozen but sales are gone, other hosts giving sales normal but for this host sales become zero
It was a very reliable host . If situation continues like this i have to stop posting on this host till it becomes normal .

Last edited:
Back