Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Can anybody tell me what is the download file size limit for free user ? i cannot find the updated info
Post automatically merged:

What is going on again? I can't upload anything, i can't sign to k2s.cc and now i got this message?

'Dear partner,

I hope this email finds you well. This letter serves as an apology for the freezing in part of your remuneration.

Due to operational problems with one of our key billing systems, which received an abuse from the bank, some accounts and this billing service have been blocked until the issue is resolved legally.

A small part of your remuneration which is located on the hold will be deducted for those payments that were made with the blocking billing service.

To preserve customer loyalty, all subscriptions made purchases through this billing will be saved.

Please note however that all your new payments are securely insured!

Because the finance department team has already enabled alternative payment methods and new billings so that all our partners can continue to earn with us without any risk.

Our team is doing everything possible to protect the interests of our partners. We hope for your understanding and will keep you informed of any progress in this issue.'

Last edited:

What is going on again? I can't upload anything, i can't sign to k2s.cc and now i got this message?

'Dear partner,

I hope this email finds you well. This letter serves as an apology for the freezing in part of your remuneration.

Due to operational problems with one of our key billing systems, which received an abuse from the bank, some accounts and this billing service have been blocked until the issue is resolved legally.

A small part of your remuneration which is located on the hold will be deducted for those payments that were made with the blocking billing service.

To preserve customer loyalty, all subscriptions made purchases through this billing will be saved.

Because the finance department team has already enabled alternative payment methods and new billings so that all our partners can continue to earn with us without any risk.

Our team is doing everything possible to protect the interests of our partners. We hope for your understanding and will keep you informed of any progress in this issue.'
Yeah! Received same notification.
I just took 6 months off and started working with Moneyplatform since beginning of the week and today i received this notification. alas!

'Dear partner,

Just got this too... and k2s.cc isn't working for me also.

$228 will be deducted from my balance according to the sales that got 2 months extra hold, when will it happen? Also does the deduction happens only to the hold amount and not the available?

Go to Detailed stats and check the hold dates, you will see some sales which got their dates added 2 months to them.
5eb7287a4ee3dfd51c3590d1eadf94c2.jpg

Back