Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
does anyone know if the crackdown on filehosts cc payment gateways is due to the war and whatever sanctions is being made around the world for money flow, or is it just that time where filehosts are being hit hard by copyright holders and cc processors are pulling out?
This happen right after war so i think its due to war & inflation overall world

sales have been so bad lately, and then the prices for premium have been raised ...
Post automatically merged:

if you do not have enough money to maintain the platform, then you better pay off your debts and close!

Last edited:
can you earn money with keep2share per download? or do you only get money if someone buys a premium account using your referral link?

lets say i upload files and get 1000 downloads from free users. is there any money to earn for me?

can you earn money with keep2share per download? or do you only get money if someone buys a premium account using your referral link?

lets say i upload files and get 1000 downloads from free users. is there any money to earn for me?
Hello!

We don't have affiliate program with pay per download (PPD), but we pay per sale – when users buy subscriptions from your files (50% of user payment), users subscriptions rebills (40%), sales from your domain (5%), and also we have referral program (5% of your referral income).

Retire :)

More sales for the remaining uploaders who have no issues at all. My sales are increasing every week.

Content is king.
Filehost can not survive with 100-200 uploaders remember & i'm not a giving full time for uploading earning continuously 2000-2500$ a month from 2012 but since March 2022 my sales going slowly down & April month is the worse for me earn nealy 500-600 this month which & 275$ is my server & rdp & Electricity consumption 100$ means soon i have no option but the leave not bcoz i earn low i don't have money to survive the server & rdp & its many other problem too so its a not a win win for anyone

Go68 :D

I earn more than enough on this platforms various hosts to have multiple RDPs + servers for websites and I dont even need to spend very muct time here to do it.

Nothing is wrong wit the host and sales are fine. Again today multiple sales already - and they are not small monthly sales!

Hello!

We have stopped developing the mpuploader application. I recommend you upload by API https://github.com/keep2share/api or web.
Yeah I noticed that the partnercli-linux tool broke too.

What is funny is the github link has the mpuploader that you guys stopped developing.

I tried the uploadFile.sh script provided on the gibhub link and like the other affiliate said, it is too slow for me to seriously consider as an option (I think it was like 1.5Mbps).

I suppose I could automate something with puppeteer, but I'm almost certain that the upload speed there will be too slow as well.

With this host just when things are starting to run good they seem to just break things. And when you write to their support about their API being broken yet again all they want to do is make you spin your wheels and fix what's not broken on the affiliate's system.

I just wrote support, if the response is anything related to changing something on my end then I'm going to throw in the towel on this host because its not worth wasting hours and hours yet again to convince them the problem is on their end.
Post automatically merged:

Filehost can not survive with 100-200 uploaders remember & i'm not a giving full time for uploading earning continuously 2000-2500$ a month from 2012 but since March 2022 my sales going slowly down & April month is the worse for me earn nealy 500-600 this month which & 275$ is my server & rdp & Electricity consumption 100$ means soon i have no option but the leave not bcoz i earn low i don't have money to survive the server & rdp & its many other problem too so its a not a win win for anyone
Sounds like maybe you should find a new line of work then.

Last edited:
YES - I am Stupid happy about this host.

Earning lots of money - why not ?

3 digits again today - whats not to like ? there is no issues on this host about sales!
Unterberger, are you having problems with their API by any chance?

Sales have not been good, but OK for me lately. I typically just use this host for mirror links because its too much of a pain in the ass to have to go in and create a new folder every 50,000 files (which for me is every few days).

Back