Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Im trying to understand why the refunds are coming the exact same time everyday and it seems to be in order, how long is this going to continue? My guess is that it is some poor soul at moneyplatform that manually have to go through these and that's why its a limited amount of refunds everyday because its limited to the amount of refunds the person processing them can process.

So you had all sales from one payment gateway 100% being fraudulent and all of them are being refunded now is what i understand happened? Really discouraging for both people who pay because many of them had to go through hoops and hurdles just to be able to make a payment, and now this, its very hard to think that anyone would find motivation to try to pay again etc.

Do other filehosts also have these issues or is it because moneyplatform most likely is based out of russia and is struggling to make business because of the sanctions?

Steady refunds coming every day at the same time of day, if it was a fraudulent host that was the problem why was not all transactions from this host processed at once?
Post automatically merged:

Hello, one of our payment gateways received a complaint from a bank for fraudulent transactions. Part of sales from this gateway was fraudulent and were charged back.

So if they were charged back why is it a constant flow of refunds everyday always at the same time of day, why not let all refunds get processed at once so we get a total and then we can move on?

Last edited:
So if they were charged back why is it a constant flow of refunds everyday always at the same time of day, why not let all refunds get processed at once so we get a total and then we can move on?
Probably because there are users in which the total amount of refunds is greater than the amount they have in their hold/frozen funds.

Probably because there are users in which the total amount of refunds is greater than the amount they have in their hold/frozen funds.
Maybe, my funds would cover these refunds its just annoying knowing they are coming everyday at 10:00. I really would like to know exactly what happened here, so there was a payment processor that was fraudulent and all payments made via this gateway is being retroactively refunded? Or do i misunderstand something?

Are all these payment gateway problems related to sanctions against russia or just in general crackdown against filehosting providers? If crackdown against filehosting providers, how is Mega.nz having every payment option available 24/7, they are the biggest filehost.

My customer does not receive money back, their premium account is not affected, so what is the problem here?
This is untrue at least in my case, i have had some people contact me wondering why they cannot download my files anymore and i explained they had been refunded because of some bad payment gateway problem.

This is untrue at least in my case, i have had some people contact me wondering why they cannot download my files anymore and i explained they had been refunded because of some bad payment gateway problem.

I asked my users about money back and premium accounts, and no one had any problems with them, and no one reported receiving money back.

Back