Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Hi. Video preview in my account is disabled and nobody see it if link is alive. But on dead links shows Recommended videos - i.postimg.cc/sXp1nKT6/2022-08-14-140121.jpg. I want disable this option nobody see similar files in my account. How I can do this? Maybe you can made this option for webmasters?
Hello!

Recommendations is a feature for premium subscribers, only users can enable or disable recommendations.

managers could inform about the situation with the CC, and not be silent.
Unfortunately, in accepting payments business, it's impossible to set yourself the goal "implement payments from Mastercard at Wednesday" and implement payments from Mastercard at Wednesday.

File sharing is a high-risk area, not every payment gateway will agree to accept payments for such services, even if the gateway already has such clients, it may not take on new clients because of risks. The implementing of gateway itself is an extremely lengthy process, from filing an application to verifying an application, it rarely takes less than four weeks, after which the bank can request more documents from the gateway and check it for another two weeks.

Now we have few gateways at different stages of implementation.
We, just like you, are interested in connecting new payment gateways, in their stable operation and high conversion of payments, nothing has changed here.

Okay, but the problem it's not from 'Wednesday', it's from months.
Sure, its hard enough to find payment-gates for every hoster, but for russian hosts its so much harder after february - the truth is, there is no contact to serious payment-gates possible.

k2s is not alone, there are more hosts with the same problems around. Hard times on every side, we have very high energy-bills, the hosts has big trouble to get our money. FCKPTN.

tora,​

what's the point of working here if you started earning less than $100? are you waiting for the payment cards to be connected? they can't connect them, it's been months!
Post automatically merged:

Mausebein,​

why did you decide that they are from Russia?

Last edited:
Back