Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Nearly impossible for people to pay using visa or other CC is the problem, they get sent to resellers who in return start asking for gift cards and other scams , this leads to distrust, once you have scammed 1-10 users the words spreads quickly and thats a rip for your reputation as a filehost permanently.

I hope MP can recover from this, i strongly believe not having a payment option at all is better than sending users to scammers. Your reputation cannot be repaired once a user has been scammed. And no i wont report the resellers scamming, its moneyplatforms job to check for these scams, the affiliates job is simply getting you the sales not look for fraud within your own system!

now k2s have ppd? or whats that?
294165993_screenshot_692.jpg

Nearly impossible for people to pay using visa or other CC is the problem, they get sent to resellers who in return start asking for gift cards and other scams , this leads to distrust, once you have scammed 1-10 users the words spreads quickly and thats a rip for your reputation as a filehost permanently.

I hope MP can recover from this, i strongly believe not having a payment option at all is better than sending users to scammers. Your reputation cannot be repaired once a user has been scammed. And no i wont report the resellers scamming, its moneyplatforms job to check for these scams, the affiliates job is simply getting you the sales not look for fraud within your own system!
We are sorry that you do not want to share information about fraudulent resellers, it would be useful for us to improve the product. In cases of any questionable reseller behavior, encourage your users to contact our support. At a minimum, they will be able to contact the reseller and if fraud is proven, then we will simply disconnect the reseller from the MP. I want to draw your attention to the fact that resellers often fulfill their obligations, but emails with an activation code end up in spam.

We also have a list of the most trustworthy resellers, contact support so that they send you a list of URLs, you can recommend these resellers to your users. In any case, we share responsibility for resellers and are ready to interact with users so that the use of our services is as comfortable as possible for them. The problem with a small number of payment methods has affected many players in our industry, large payment systems try to stay as far as possible from file sharing and everything connected with it, including file sharing services themselves and resellers.

As soon as we have an opportunity to integrate a new payment gateway on the horizon, we immediately use it. AFAIK we have three new payment gateways in various stages of readiness now, we all hope that we will successfully integrate these gateways and they will be stable and productive.

there are no available cards for a year, and you promise everything... there are maps on k2s, but there are no sales this month at all! compared to when you first opened and were a regular exchanger without a player and other chips, but there were a lot of sales, but with each of your updates, more and more sales disappeared! and now - they have disappeared altogether! and you say - we are testing, soon, soon... on other exchangers, there are no such problems! it's all suspicious... there are no available cards at all on your interesting and original virtual exchanger, only resellers that people are afraid to use. the speed on the platform is very low for downloading files - 20-30 MB. people don't want to buy a premium for downloading large files a second time.
many webmasters have already gone to other systems, and you have been testing gateways for a year ...
but 5 years ago - you were the best! thank you for those years.

you can shear a sheep's wool many times and sell it, so it regularly gives you milk to make cheese, or you can cut it up, kill it and bake it and eat it, right now you're having a good time, it's a feast, but this sheep won't earn you anything in the future, and you . now you kill many sheep a day, my costs were 50 usd, RDP + VPS, they are not anymore, why? it's not possible to earn usd here, so it's over, I won't pay anymore, my patience is over, I'd rather take a taxi than this

Back