Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
Whats going on with keep2share? I had 2 vip sales today with 2 people who sent their receipts to me, none of the sales are seen to me... one user has previously been a member and has literally zero reason to provide false claims.... now i realize the images i link for promo from keep2share are no longer available,... You provided those links for me to build my promo around (http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/promo.html), and now you're blocking them lol

DDOS Protection
Checking your browser before accessing keep2share.cc.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

The error message above is being generated when i use your static content banners!
I will be hosting all the promo pictures myself from here on out :)

Meanwhile, how come i have 2 untracked sales today and none from the past 4 weeks before (approx 50 + sales?) Is it a conspiracy against me where these users (one who has been a member before and one new one) are working together to stirr stuff up or is it your site that has issues? You be the judge!

Last edited:
Whats going on with keep2share? I had 2 vip sales today with 2 people who sent their receipts to me, none of the sales are seen to me... one user has previously been a member and has literally zero reason to provide false claims.... now i realize the images i link for promo from keep2share are no longer available,... You provided those links for me to build my promo around (Moneyplatform.biz), and now you're blocking them lol

DDOS Protection
Checking your browser before accessing keep2share.cc.
This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

The error message above is being generated when i use your static content banners!
I will be hosting all the promo pictures myself from here on out :)

Meanwhile, how come i have 2 untracked sales today and none from the past 4 weeks before (approx 50 + sales?) Is it a conspiracy against me where these users (one who has been a member before and one new one) are working together to stirr stuff up or is it your site that has issues? You be the judge!

Loks like more users get problem, but I can not track my sales and I dont know what is the reason for less sales in my case.

Some very strange things going on with keep2share right now, i have users who are getting redirected to another site which asks them to login again when they are trying to buy premium, that's a sign of lost session right there

I also have 2 more customers that i have not seen the payment from, this started 2 days ago (that's a total of 4 lost ones, one lifetime!), before that everything was working 100% i had 40 sales no one was lost. Who knows maybe a coincidence, i still have sales but the lost ones are strange indeed.

Some very strange things going on with keep2share right now, i have users who are getting redirected to another site which asks them to login again when they are trying to buy premium, that's a sign of lost session right there

I also have 2 more customers that i have not seen the payment from, this started 2 days ago (that's a total of 4 lost ones, one lifetime!), before that everything was working 100% i had 40 sales no one was lost. Who knows maybe a coincidence, i still have sales but the lost ones are strange indeed.

same situation for me too many downloads are getting many but sales are too strange you are so lucky that you get notice sales missing in you account with proof but for me there is no proof
and i am also getting regular sales(single sale) but with this high download i expect to get atleast 3 sales daily

yesterday too bad.. got a single sale but also refund -44 USD :(

2ceb.jpg

Rebills too stopped ... Loosing interest if found refund like this ...

Back