Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
Jun 27, 20163621:321
1​
/ 64,975
0​
/ 0
0​
/ 0
1​
/ 6,497
71,xxMore
Jun 26, 20166751:334
5​
/ 52,375
0​
/ 0
0​
/ 0
3​
/ 2,943
55,xxxMore
Jun 25, 20166641:460
3​
/ 19,425
0​
/ 0
0​
/ 0
2​
/ 1,295
20,xxxMore
Jun 24, 20166661:402
4​
/ 35,9
0​
/ 0
0​
/ 0
3​
/ 2,943
38,xxxMore

June n1

why no payment today? not even Approved, i have requested it as you have told me to, on sunday to get it on monday, if there's a change please inform your affiliates.

couple of good days :)

dd89fC6.jpg

@ 250 unique dls per day

Last edited:
Already good payment options but it'd be better if we have payza as payment options any chances of it?
select bank and submit payza email, we do few free tests

WMZ, PayPal, Bank payment done.
Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, Paxum on way

Last edited:
Dear owners of big Blogs and Forums!
[FONT=&amp]Start making more money right now – and make visitors of your site happy at the same time![/FONT]
We create special Promo codes for your visitors. It will looks like [FONT=&amp]http://k2s.cc/code/extra-free-days.html (word you can select by your self)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Use Promo Code to encourage people to purchase premium accounts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Here’s how it works:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]- Give away the Promo Codes to your loyal visitors
- When users activate the Promo Code, they get +10% days of membership Non premium user must
make the purchase using your provided link to get extra 10% days of premium days.

We switch on this tool manually.
To get this tool you need to PM me and tell
1. Your account
2. on which website you plan to share your promo code[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hey Keep2share,

I have painstakingly tracked a user that refunds his payment 2 months into his 3 month subscription, then 2 weeks later he signs up again for a new account. First of all, you should block ALL creditcards that refund to avoid this from happening over and over, also if you give us better tracking everyone could easily track these users for you and report them to you directly, you loose money and reputation with the banks from refunds, affiliates get mad and no ones happy. Please give us easier tracking for sales, i have had to do a lot of work to be able to do this with small accuracy :/

My question: Is there any reason for me to contact you guys regarding this user, will anything happen to him?

Thanks for the promo thing ill get back to you once i've implemented it on my sites!

I know this one fellow that refunds, is there any reason for me to report him to you? Will you do anything with him? If we can avoid refunds all around everyone is happier.

Hey Keep2share,

I have painstakingly tracked a user that refunds his payment 2 months into his 3 month subscription, then 2 weeks later he signs up again for a new account. First of all, you should block ALL creditcards that refund to avoid this from happening over and over, also if you give us better tracking everyone could easily track these users for you and report them to you directly, you loose money and reputation with the banks from refunds, affiliates get mad and no ones happy. Please give us easier tracking for sales, i have had to do a lot of work to be able to do this with small accuracy :/

My question: Is there any reason for me to contact you guys regarding this user, will anything happen to him?

Thanks for the promo thing ill get back to you once i've implemented it on my sites!

I know this one fellow that refunds, is there any reason for me to report him to you? Will you do anything with him? If we can avoid refunds all around everyone is happier.

or even tracking option only top earner those does not complain.. about low sales ;)

Hey Keep2share,

i`m 100% agree.. all cc with refunds have to be blocked for future orders.. other way the person will have premium for lifetime.. Jeff you have to agree with this.. for example i purchase premium 3 months.. then request refund.. after 90 days.. off course you will accept this refund.. and after that i will purchase again and again.. but if CC is blocked after 1st refund.. then game with refunds will stop.. good for you good for your members.

Last edited:
Hey Keep2share,

i`m 100% agree.. all cc with refunds have to be blocked for future orders.. other way the person will have premium for lifetime.. Jeff you have to agree with this.. for example i purchase premium 3 months.. then request refund.. after 90 days.. off course you will accept this refund.. and after that i will purchase again and again.. but if CC is blocked after 1st refund.. then game with refunds will stop.. good for you good for your members.

Just for information, the user may have chosen another payment method for his second premium account, i don't know... i'm just hoping that k2s is blocking credit cards that have refunded once, i don't think they can do anything about the other payment methods though. Then again... if user isn't using a credit card, there's no reason to refund them :)

Just for information, the user may have chosen another payment method for his second premium account, i don't know... i'm just hoping that k2s is blocking credit cards that have refunded once, i don't think they can do anything about the other payment methods though. Then again... if user isn't using a credit card, there's no reason to refund them :)

it`s not a big deal... most of the people purchase with CC.. let`s see what Jeff think about this.. i`m sure he also want to stop situation with refunds.. by the way Jeff any summer promo :) ?

Last edited:
Back