Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,100 comments
What a wonderful %62 saving system for rebills. Rock you K2S!
Ejdmeyn.png

but you got nice sales dude be happy... as rebbils always consider as bonus this month i beat my previous best stats :)

Ejdmeyn.png

but you got nice sales dude be happy... as rebbils always consider as bonus this month i beat my previous best stats :)

I didnt complain about sale for a long time. But when I was complaining about sale, I was right like I was right with complaining there was a rebill problem. Milan came and warn me because I was complaining the rebill problem. Then finally Jeff came and he confessed that there was a rebill issue because of their credit card merchant. But still I complain. The managed rank is not %62.

Last edited:

I didnt complain about sale for a long time. But when I was complaining about sale, I was right like I was right with complaining there was a rebill problem. Milan came and warn me because I was complaining the rebill problem. Then finally Jeff came and he confessed that there was a rebill issue because of their credit card merchant. But still I complain. The managed rank is not %62.

ok lets wait for them to be replied. but here in 30 days i can see 30 rebbils/ 254.25@ rebbils profit last month was double then this.. maybe time to move on tezfiles i donno

Hi milank2s i am admin 18PlusHD.ws i would like tranfer my site to your host. You can give me How to joint affliate and get more store for my site?
Hi sure, just send me PM with login and some more info.
Ejdmeyn.png
So we checked this stats, and they don't exist! No user has the same stats!!
So my question is, why are you EDITING your stats Gilgamesh? Why you post fake stats? And why would you hide your ratio? Too hard to do the maths? :)

Last edited:
Jeff, please do something for this refunds.. this can`t continue forever.. in past we don`t have this problems.. maybe for 1 year i will have 1-2 refunds.. now we get every single week refunds.. this is very strange sometimes i think it`s trick from your side to save money.. in past you write message here in this topic:

File hosting is high risk buisness. Bank allways on costumers side. (we can't do nothing with this)
Refunds is less then 1%. So it not efect earnings.

now i`m 100% sure we don`t talk for 1%.. sometimes we have more refunds for 1 week compare with sales and rebils.

Jeff please check REFUND POLICY of Nitroflare:

All purchases are final. If the account hasn't been updated with the premium membership you have the right for a refund. Make sure to notify our support department within 7 days of the initial purchase date.

and nitroflare don`t lost their visa/mastercard gateway.. how they can do this and you can`t ?
So now we don`t have rebils we have every single week refunds.. so please tell me is there anything good ?

Will be very happy if you answer me how Nitroflare survive without refunds and they save their gateway but you can`t?

Thank you, at least sales working normal

this problem with refunds exist from long long time ago.. and don`t looks like you try to fix it..

anyway if nitroflare can do this.. you also can, but the question is do you want it or? Will be good if you start thinking about your members not only for opening new sister sites and many other things.. we need some protection.. we need some stable rebills other way give other plan with better % per sale and no rebills..
will be good if you start thinking faster.. i don`t want to write here again after 5-6 months and tell me again something like: we try our best

I hope soon i will start seen in this topic something like k2s is the best and the only one honest filehost.

Sorry for my english but your english is also bad so you will understand me :)

Back