Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
I have been a Keep2share user for a long time but when my 3 months membership expired this month I got a messaged "Declined by paygate...Contact your bank'' message when I tried to resubscribe. My credit card company said nothing was wrong on their end. To solve the problem I purchased a prepaid card but I got the same ''Declined'' message.

I read a few other messages of people having the same problem in this thread...Anyone know what this is all about ?

because now a high filters for paygates.
It helps to save paygates, but some sales can be lost
I hope, its not effect k2s service too much, but who knows...

Since November, I have many rebills :friends:

Last edited:
I have been a Keep2share user for a long time but when my 3 months membership expired this month I got a messaged "Declined by paygate...Contact your bank'' message when I tried to resubscribe. My credit card company said nothing was wrong on their end. To solve the problem I purchased a prepaid card but I got the same ''Declined'' message.

I read a few other messages of people having the same problem in this thread...Anyone know what this is all about ?

hmm, Jeff do you have any comment on this? Thanks.

Dear all affiliates,

We are currently being targeted by K2S / MoneyPlatform with bestiliaty.

This is a Visa & Mastercard violation (as you all know) and they have been on our back for the past 6 months. We thought that they would stop, but they have continuously been submitting stolen credit card information on our gateway, whilst reporting this to Visa & Mastercard.

Unfortunately with the current situation, we won't be able to process any payments in the future until we take preventive measures and find a way to solve for this.

We urge anyone who's currently working with them to cease all relations with them.

Thanks
-Uploadable Team

For the record, I hate uploadable Jo and his attitude, but any truth to his accusations? What is this all about?

even seen situation conflict between to two filehosts regarding paygates is keep2share using uploadable paygate?
regarding stolen cc details i seen in pbb,uzy fritchy discussions
jeff must answer this

anyone have a link to any of these discussions so i can fill myself in on the current situation

Code:
http://www.fritchy.com/general-chat/436084-k2s-issues.html#post5127145

215124.jpg

first ever refund i got yesterday must block this user
this user buyed 1 month premium on september 30 (no renewal) and charge back on november 8th

Last edited:
Payments done.

Dear all affiliates,

We are currently being targeted by K2S / MoneyPlatform with bestiliaty.

This is a Visa & Mastercard violation (as you all know) and they have been on our back for the past 6 months. We thought that they would stop, but they have continuously been submitting stolen credit card information on our gateway, whilst reporting this to Visa & Mastercard.

Unfortunately with the current situation, we won't be able to process any payments in the future until we take preventive measures and find a way to solve for this.

We urge anyone who's currently working with them to cease all relations with them.

Thanks
-Uploadable Team

For the record, I hate uploadable Jo and his attitude, but any truth to his accusations? What is this all about?
Uploadable-Jo, is wrong. I have no idea why he think this.
We was on same rape/bestiliaty attack on August 2014.
We will be contact him and ask him why he blame us.

Our filter think it is fraud.
Try to use reseller.

Last edited:
Back