Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,099 comments
LOL I found a premium link generator site that currently supports K2S. They use some kind of chat system that shows what files people are leeching and I see my files...
Please ban their accounts asap Jeff. I already emailed all the info to you and inf@k2s.

link generator sux

[removed].com :(

Please edit your post and remove the link. Uploaders working with other file hosts can see it and use it to leech from us, or downloaders can find your post from google search.
We don't want to give that fuckin leech site more traffic.

Either PM it to Jeff or do tests and email the details to k2s.
I saved the link so I will do tests too when I have free time. Looks like they require paid VIP membership to leech K2S links though.

As i write on 10 of september.
Person who do payments is off till 21 September.
And he have imited Internet conection. So Payments this week can be late for 1-2 days.
Don't worry...

About missed payments on Paypal and PerfectMoney.
Please email to inf@keep2share.com

Well, my last payment request is dated sept 7th, has been approved sept 10th but still nothing on my PP account...
So it's been 8 days, that is already 3 days behind schedule. :whistling:

Also i am not getting my payout on perfect money.created on 2015-09-09 and approved on 2015-09-10.but not money in perfect money.
Jeff please check my pm.
My payout Id - 54631

Dear Jeff
when i Getting my payoff.Please reply me and read my pm.

Last edited:
There's something wrong on remote upload-page, can't get links from there.
4CpajWa.png

WMZ Payments done.
PerfectMoney and PayPal will be on 21 September when person who do payments back from holidays.

Thx for the info, but next time please warn us before not afterwards.
It's pretty scary to wait and see nothing coming.
And BTW, it's quite disturbing that you guys don't have a replacement for this kindda function, so critical for a filehost...

Back