Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,100 comments
many people have problem buying from visa \ MasterCard and most who buying accounts use this methods and does not trust the others

that why sales are very bad this days i see many users say they cant buy and asking about bitcoin

+1

I got some messages from users that they are unable to buy premium account. Card declined...

many people have problem buying from visa \ MasterCard and most who buying accounts use this methods and does not trust the others

that why sales are very bad this days i see many users say they cant buy and asking about bitcoin

+1

I got some messages from users that they are unable to buy premium account. Card declined...

Almost visitor go to my blog from asian , they sent messages unable to buy pre account. Jeff please look into this prob.

the strange thing is
i get downloads from members
but then my moneyplatform reports show nothing
sorry i dont wanan be rude but
keep2share and moneyplatfor.biz reports dont fit

+1

A lot of hosts are having this problem, not just K2S. It probably has to do both with what country you live in and the fact that CC companies have really beefed up their security due to all of the CC fraud taking place.

Has anyone with this problem ever contacted their CC company and told them they were having a problem buying a subscription? Maybe then they will unblock the purchase after providing them with proof of who you are. And if asked why you want a subscription, just tell them that your family members are using the host to share family photos and videos but it's too slow to download them without a premium account. Worth a shot.

I don't know if a more veteran member can answer me this doubt:
My site has premium k2s links only... I uploaded a video today and now it has 3 downloads, but the General Unique Downloads counter is 0. How is it possible? (if the video -published today- has been downloaded 3 times, unique downloads must be 1 minimum, no?).

Just wanted to understand. Thanks.

Last edited:
21520117e7fd6afd9c47cf56d7ac4935d3219317.png

:-=, Don't buy pre account, but ....

LOL I found a premium link generator site that currently supports K2S. They use some kind of chat system that shows what files people are leeching and I see my files...
Please ban their accounts asap Jeff. I already emailed all the info to you and inf@k2s.

Back