Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,145 comments
I think it was 50 kbps for free users earlier. But now it's increased to 120 kbps by default.. Why would an user buy premium if he can download it 120 kbps for free. 120kbps is a good downloadable speed for home downloaders... It will only generate good sales for those who have their own traffic site as they can force the users .. This speed should be reduce to 50 kbps by default.

Anyone know what's going on with ua-teens? It's been down for a few days now and themaposter/manager couldn't log-in to it since like 2 weeks ago.

I think it was 50 kbps for free users earlier. But now it's increased to 120 kbps by default.. Why would an user buy premium if he can download it 120 kbps for free. 120kbps is a good downloadable speed for home downloaders... It will only generate good sales for those who have their own traffic site as they can force the users .. This speed should be reduce to 50 kbps by default.

No, 120 Kbps is not the default. Forum owners set the minimum download speed. Go to your download link without any referrer URL and you will see the free download speed is 50 Kbps.

Why would an user buy premium if he can download it 120 kbps for free.

120 Kbps is still very slow for today's standards. Most of the high traffic forums (psuzy, pbb, etc) set free download speed to 120 Kbps and people still buy premium.
People who can afford to buy premium don't want to waste time downloading at 120 Kbps and wait long time between downloads.

Last edited:
Hi jeff

Please pay me using wmz my payment id is 53363 i requested yestrday how ever i activated the request and checked again today my payment it says waiting for approval.

Please pay me today thanks you

anyone been paid the last 4 days? ua-teens known pedo community, lots of shady "public nudism" last time i visited that forum, hosters and posters alike should stay away.

what that site ua-teens.com not even loading for me...

that's (hopefully) cause it was taken down, why would you want to visit it after i just said that? i think you need to take a seat

thanks for payment k2s!

I am so glad that on forums another filehost took over fboom now. I have been using both fboom and k2s for past 1 year and i have never received any sales or rebills on fboom, i always received sales on k2s but not on fboom never. I don't understand why did you guys launch fboom when your fboom sales and rebills counter never works.

Back