Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
change md5, a simple way to do that is compress the file using winrar or zip. and if that too blocked then change file size by adding recovery record % :-=

Today I got a site sale but didn't got the actual sale. How it could be possible.

If a user copy a link from my site and paste into another browser then I got sale and for that I don't get site sale.

But how it is possible if user clicked a link from my site and then purchase premium then both sale must be credited into my account. Not only site sale.

Jeff please reply.

Am I the only one worried about the "buy a year, get a lifetime" deal they have going? I'm very tempted to do it but you know what they say about something being too good to be true. Filesonic was HUGE and had a great deal and then they were gone. Remember Oron? And we all know what happened to Rapidshare.

Of course, all filehosts are a risk at disappearing with your $$. And it's possible that these lifetime sales will only make up a small percentage of their overall sales, so they might just be having a special just to have a special.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
oh were all worried, sold many lifetimes lately and i wonder what the strategy is to keep earning if they sold so many lifetime accounts they cannot survive...

who knows, i have a system in place where i can swap 10 000 links with a push of a button, the only thing is uploading 10tb of data which takes a week or so, so it's not a huge problem but i prefer not to!

Am I the only one worried about the "buy a year, get a lifetime" deal they have going? I'm very tempted to do it but you know what they say about something being too good to be true. Filesonic was HUGE and had a great deal and then they were gone. Remember Oron? And we all know what happened to Rapidshare.

Of course, all filehosts are a risk at disappearing with your $$. And it's possible that these lifetime sales will only make up a small percentage of their overall sales, so they might just be having a special just to have a special.

Any thoughts?

Well, I guess if they were about to run with the cash they would just stop paying us which they don't.
Just got paid (again - PP). Thx K2S.
My performance went down though, not anymore in top 5, neither in top 10...

i feel sorry for kk :-=

Why? I think they got in top 5. By begging and taking sales from posters who deserve them.

July Promo Ended. I hope everyone did good

X4XleoV.jpg

I knew top 5 is impossible for me. I am happy I got 5% bonus.
Thanks for the promo K2S and Jeff!!

Last edited:
Back