Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
WebMoney, PerfectMoney payments done. :)
PayPal today or tomorow.
Bank tomorow.

Why they charge $5 for the payment?? Is that on all options?
Paypal exsange charge this fee.
You can get paid without fee:
PerfectMoney and WebMoney is free
Bank if you request more then 1000$ is free (you you request less then 1000$ we charge 20$ for bank wire fee)

can anyone tell me how to join Affiliate?
you have to register here: moneyplatform.biz

my July % shows :

• Percent = 173.52% than my previous month.. but still not in the top list ???
I see : users at top 4 ↑ 156.59 %
You earn less then 100$ on June.
But you any way get 5% bonus on 5 August :)

Last edited:
Usually that 5% is taken on paypal side for fee, so "Amount received" is same as your request.
In other words blame paypal of that fee, not Keep2share or their exchanger.

Last edited:
Jeff-
I can never download K2S files with JDownloader. Free or Premium, it doesn't matter. It just gets stuck on "Connecting". Fboom works fine though.

Can you take a look into this? Thank you.

edit- Nevermind, I fixed it. I had wrong login details entered. :facepalm:

Last edited:
LOL kitty-kats forum is so pathetic. They don't want people buying premium accounts from the uploaders/posters's files.

Saw this in their chat box (I censored their affiliate link with ******). modelshrek2012 is kitty-kats admin/mod
59 minutes ago - modelshrek2012: Guys, think twice: If you continue to buy your accounts from mass uploaders from Russia, and not from us, this site has no future. Get it here: : Keep2Share.cc
Monday at 7:24 PM - modelshrek2012: Please buy our K2S accout only using this link: or http:// k2s cc/pr/******* (remove space & add dot)
Monday at 7:23 PM - modelshrek2012: Guys we urgently need some support to secure a good position in the K2S competition.

They also send PMs to all forum members and ask them to buy K2S premium from kitty-kat's affiliate link.
Summer is usually slow on Kitty-Kats. However, we work hard to offer you the best we can. Today we are asking for your support. Keep2Share is one of our preferred filehosts. To fight the slow summer they have started a competition for uploaders. If we manage to get more K2S sales in July then we made in June and end up in the top 5, we can win a 20% Bonus. This is money we get and you don't have to pay for!

So far, we are only in position 15 (see statistic), but I bet we can do better if we work together.

If you already have a monthly account, why not get one for 3, 6 or 12 months (with a big discount, of course) ? There has never been a better time to do that then today.

Either use this link: (CENSORED), or open any of the "Page 1 Girl"-posts that you see in the right hand sidebar of our Index-page.

We usually dont ask for support, but with 4 digit server costs we use this unique opportunity to ask for your support. We count on you! Our members are the best.

Have a great summer!

Hah "4 digit server costs" is obviously a lie because Kitty-kats doesn't have enough traffic to require such high end server.

They would be making 0 money if uploaders didn't post on their forum, but they insult the posters and tell people not to buy premium from uploaders's links.

I stopped posting on that shit forum long time ago because they don't have quality traffic and 15 posts/day limit just too low.

Last edited:
'Hah "4 digit server costs" is obviously a lie because Kitty-kats doesn't have enough traffic to require such high end server.'

poor them...better close the forum if you feel the need begging so much getting some +premiums

Last edited:
Back