Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
sales are damm worst this week
this month mostly 1month sales are good promo sales are very very very less

You guys don't make sales because this host has gained a bad reputation because they charge high fees and unwanted rebills. So downloaders don't want to buy premium from k2s

lots of complaints here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/keep2share.cc

i think this might be a cause even rapidgator(1.5) is rated as worst than this host

Eid Mubarak To all Members

Last edited:
For you to have a sale, don't expect one. :cough: It's a serious tip, everyone have bad days even months! :facepalm: Cut the crap and stop whining m*fos! (I'm not offensive) :O)

Just do remember : build up your reputation and get some exclusive and rare content. One can get a sale by either forcing users to buy a premium account from you or making yourself worthy to buy an account from you. I'm definitely sure the latter will yield greater prosperity and a win-win situation for both parties! :sun:
GO GO GO JULY PROMO!!! :dj:

Last edited:
Congratulations Keep2share

2015 shaving king

January [sales , rebills 50%cut off] ⇒ [Weekly Ratio:increase]

March [Unique DLs 50%cut off] ⇒ [Weekly Ratio:decrease]

July [sales , rebills 50% cut off]

[shaving 75% cut off]

This Promo was not a real Promo. a good promo was to add some percent to sales as always.
this is just making mega webmasters more mega.
this host is over crowded and huge data uploaders are in it, and now there is not enough sales for anybody.
last year this time was raining sales.
unfortunately money platform has no respect for loyalty and this situation makes me consider to move to another host as i have done dozens of time before.
changing host always works.

i am getting sales but not promo sales
with out promo i get easily least of least ten 3months sales than one month sales but this month till now only 2 three months sales and 1 year sales
mostly trail and 1month sales rebills aare also ok
i think problem in gateway

i think who are on top 10 promo list they may getting regularly yearly and three months instead of one months sales
for what purpose this promo works?

Last edited:
Back