Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
Would be great to get notified when a sale/rebill happens :) like a ring or something... For that there surely needs to be an additional application....

Use this extension with chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...cd?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

1) Have it monitor Moneyplatform.biz for changes.
2) Then go to advanced settings, check custom mode, choose selector, and type this in #content>table>tbody>tr>td:nth-child(1) Check the image below if it's hard to understand.

yumY9pt.jpg

What this does is only monitor
X6yRWxz.jpg
the red part for changes, which is updated immediately when you get a sale/rebill.
So when your earning is increased/decreased due to sale/rebill/refund, you will get a notification. I use both sound and desktop notification.

There's a few false alarms though. You will also get a notification when 1) new day starts at 00:00:00 hour. 2) when you request payment so Pay value is increased.
I haven't found a way to not include Pay from monitoring. But yea, it's much better than always refreshing the page.

Fucking Amazing, thanks!!!

Ok I found a way to ignore Pay and only monitor Earnings
Choose Regex and copy paste this:
.* <span class="label" style="margin-left: 20px;">
HxmZmLO.jpg

Now the only false alarm will be at 00:00:00 hour when new day starts.
Also, after you get a notification, make sure to clear it by clicking the icon at the top right corner of Chrome window and choosing "mark visited". Otherwise, you will stop getting notifications.

Any possible way/hack you discovered to get an email as a notification?

No, but I've been actually thinking about that for a while. It would be nice to get the notification forwarded to my email so I can check it on my phone.
I will let you know when I find a way.

That's why I want it as well. It would be convenient to send an email to your phone carrier's SMS gateway. That way you'd get an instant text message letting you know a sale has just been made.

what you means ?
if you limit access by IP
if you use gmail with 2 step verification
so only solution if hack admin account to take your money

I think you misunderstood. With the method facethewind posted above, you get a notification (bell sound, etc) on your computer every time that you make a sale. My question was asking if instead of getting a sound, you get an email instead when a sale is made.

Jeff- Can you possibly add an email notification feature so every time we get a sale, we get an email? Also an email when we get files reported for abuse would be great too.

No, but I've been actually thinking about that for a while. It would be nice to get the notification forwarded to my email so I can check it on my phone.
I will let you know when I find a way.

That's why I want it as well. It would be convenient to send an email to your phone carrier's SMS gateway. That way you'd get an instant text message letting you know a sale has just been made.

what you means ?
if you limit access by IP
if you use gmail with 2 step verification
so only solution if hack admin account to take your money

I think you misunderstood. With the method facethewind posted above, you get a notification (bell sound, etc) on your computer every time that you make a sale. My question was asking if instead of getting a sound, you get an email instead when a sale is made.

Jeff- Can you possibly add an email notification feature so every time we get a sale, we get an email? Also an email when we get files reported for abuse would be great too.
Jeff can't add any mail notification. will overload server .
I asked him about mail notification and this was his answer

.* <span class="label" style="margin-left: 20px;">
HxmZmLO.jpg

Also, after you get a notification, make sure to clear it by clicking the icon at the top right corner of Chrome window and choosing "mark visited". Otherwise, you will stop getting notifications.

this extension only give false alarms :) , i wish i can get it work for some button appear :( which i need to hit refresh for hours to see it available or not yet

facethewind , extension useful. Thank you for sharing.

We not plan send email notification feature every time partner get a sale.

Payments to WMZ, PayPal, PerfectMoney done. :)

facethewind , extension useful. Thank you for sharing.

We not plan send email notification feature every time partner get a sale.

Payments to WMZ, PayPal, PerfectMoney done. :)

Payment ID: 42029. Still not approved. Please check. PerfectMoney still not received.

HxmZmLO.jpg

this extension only give false alarms :) , i wish i can get it work for some button appear :( which i need to hit refresh for hours to see it available or not yet

You didn't set it up correctly. When are you getting the false alarms? And are you logged into moneyplatform? You need to be logged in and have the stats page open in a tab.

Last edited:
@Jeff
Do you have any plan to enable 3 day trial for publish2.me?
I am thinking about using publish2.me but I don't want 3 day trial because all my files will be premium-only. So it will hurt me if 3 day trial is enabled unexpectedly.

May 01, 2015178N/A0 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 30, 2015466N/A0 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 29, 2015527N/A0 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 28, 2015569N/A0 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 27, 2015494N/A0 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 26, 2015557N/A0 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 25, 20155541:33120 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 24, 20154091:33240 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 23, 20154551:17250 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 22, 20154181:11730 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 21, 20154601:9090 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00More
Apr 20, 20155011:7480 / 00 / 00 / 00 / 00