Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
Hello,

"No payout after 5 days? Please create a ticket. "

Ticket done.

Nothing's happening. What's the matter?

Payment request
Request ID: 41179
Request date: 2015-04-14 11:02:15

Still waiting for payment.

Payment request

So much for the "Payouts will be made within 5 days after you submit a request."

Now on MoneyPlatform.biz (K2S. FileBoom), files are stored for 90 days after the last download even for uploaders without ADVANCED status. :sun:

Hello,

Ticket done.

Payment request
This Paytment request have status: Approved. on 16 April
Check your WenMoney wallet.

Now on MoneyPlatform.biz (K2S. FileBoom), files are stored for 90 days after the last download even for uploaders without ADVANCED status. :sun:

Hello,

Ticket done.

Payment request
This Paytment request have status: Approved. on 16 April
Check your WenMoney wallet.

Oh, approved meant "paid"...

Okay, Payment done.

Jeff please consider giving a low disk space like 500 GB to affiliates who post small small files so no need to worry of inactivity deletion. To prevent abuse if they use more than 500 GB activate the 90 days deletion policy. Re-uploading and replacing links in many forums is a very hard job.

Jeff please consider giving a low disk space like 500 GB to affiliates who post small small files so no need to worry of inactivity deletion. To prevent abuse if they use more than 500 GB activate the 90 days deletion policy. Re-uploading and replacing links in many forums is a very hard job.

There's a very good program that makes replacing links very easy and fast, made by Freddy. Check in marketplace section.

@Jeff
Do you have any plan to enable 3 day trial for publish2.me?
I am thinking about using publish2.me but I don't want 3 day trial because all my files will be premium-only. So it will hurt me if 3 day trial is enabled unexpectedly.

Last edited:
Would be great to get notified when a sale/rebill happens :) like a ring or something... For that there surely needs to be an additional application....

Use this extension with chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...cd?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

1) Have it monitor http://moneyplatform.biz/statistic/daily.html for changes.
2) Then go to advanced settings, check custom mode, choose selector, and type this in #content>table>tbody>tr>td:nth-child(1) Check the image below if it's hard to understand.

yumY9pt.jpg

What this does is only monitor
X6yRWxz.jpg
the red part for changes, which is updated immediately when you get a sale/rebill.
So when your earning is increased/decreased due to sale/rebill/refund, you will get a notification. I use both sound and desktop notification.

There's a few false alarms though. You will also get a notification when 1) new day starts at 00:00:00 hour. 2) when you request payment so Pay value is increased.
I haven't found a way to not include Pay from monitoring. But yea, it's much better than always refreshing the page.

Would be great to get notified when a sale/rebill happens :) like a ring or something... For that there surely needs to be an additional application....

Use this extension with chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...cd?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

1) Have it monitor Moneyplatform.biz for changes.
2) Then go to advanced settings, check custom mode, choose selector, and type this in #content>table>tbody>tr>td:nth-child(1) Check the image below if it's hard to understand.

yumY9pt.jpg

What this does is only monitor
X6yRWxz.jpg
the red part for changes, which is updated immediately when you get a sale/rebill.
So when your earning is increased/decreased due to sale/rebill/refund, you will get a notification. I use both sound and desktop notification.

There's a few false alarms though. You will also get a notification when 1) new day starts at 00:00:00 hour. 2) when you request payment so Pay value is increased.
I haven't found a way to not include Pay from monitoring. But yea, it's much better than always refreshing the page.

Thanks for this smart useful info ;)..

Back