Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
Tedgeorge, since you agreed that you made a hasty conclusion we will count that the issue is solved.
I just don't like people who write that the FileHost shaves and does not post any real proofs. Public blaming without proof is damaging our company name and brings to financial loose.

In future every one who blames MoneyPlatform that we shave and not provide the proof. We will finish partnership with this partner.
We don't need such partners.

Tedgeorge, since you agreed that you made a hasty conclusion we will count that the issue is solved.
I just don't like people who write that the FileHost shaves and does not post any real proofs. Public blaming without proof is damaging our company name and brings to financial loose.

In future every one who blames MoneyPlatform that we shave and not provide the proof. We will finish partnership with this partner.
We don't need such partners.

I appreciate the gesture. Thank you. I agree, that it is our choice whether we will or will not cooperate with you and blaming you without proof is not fair.
I have learned my lesson...

pbb sales work just fine, both from search page and thread page.
RWGxyX0.jpg

Hi guys,
i have a question. if someone has expired premium account which he bought through another uploader links, then he renewed his expired account through one of my links , i will get a commision ? or commision only for new accounts?

also i have another question if someone buy premium account through my promo link (the link that looks like this :http://keep2share.cc/pr/xxxxxx) i will get 50 % of the sale or only 10 % ?

Last edited:
Welcome
He wants to return to k2s, please tell me how current with payments when remuneration is paid, how many days to wait?
thank you

Payouts will be made within 5 days after you submit a request.
After approval of your request, you will receive the money in 1-3 working days later.

This has been true for me. I usually get paid 2-4 days after I request. It's very fast compared to some other filehosts.
But I hear check/wire transfer can take longer time.
Sales are on hold for 14 days before it becomes available for withdrawal.

Last edited:
visa?

how do i subscribe with a prepaid visa for the US? It worked the first month and now gets declined through every reseller I tried. There has to be an easy way to sub to k2s. I'm tired of trying. thanks.

I already had a feeling your "friend" scammed you. $15 is a lot of money in some countries. I think Jeff will forgive you so don't worry.

You can thank "marhahajcs" for his stupid theories about pbb sales not being counted and giving wrong idea to people who aren't happy with sales. LOL

He doesn't even test his claims himself but keeps saying stupid shit like "pbb sales always shaved" "sales from search page do not count"
than try to test out search sales and sales directly from your topics. ;)
WHY DON'T YOU TEST IT IF YOU BELIEVE THIS?

because now ,everything is fine on my end. :wave:

btw...thank you for caring about me....

Last edited:
is there any chances of adding bitcoin for payout
if possible can i know who is the CEO of keep2share company?
jeff is it possible to share some pics inside your office

Hi guys,
i have a question. if someone has expired premium account which he bought through another uploader links, then he renewed his expired account through one of my links , i will get a commision ? or commision only for new accounts?

also i have another question if someone buy premium account through my promo link (the link that looks like this :http://keep2share.cc/pr/xxxxxx) i will get 50 % of the sale or only 10 % ?
yes you get comision.

WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal payments done. :)

Jeff- Do you only do payments on certain days? Or is it pretty much random? (Just so I know when I should put my payment requests in.)
WMZ, PerfectMoney, Paypal - monday and thusday.
BankWire, Check - 1 time per week.

Welcome
He wants to return to k2s, please tell me how current with payments when remuneration is paid, how many days to wait?
thank you
every sale have 14 days hold. then you can withdraw it.

how do i subscribe with a prepaid visa for the US?
we accept prepaid visa cards. (usaly it works) if you get decline try other card or call to prepaid card company.

Jeff i have a question about DMCA and files reported. If DMCA reports a link, it appears me in green normaly but ¿is it occupying space in my disck? ¿do a have to delete the link liberate space?

Back