Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
Screenshot_1.jpg

(finger)(finger)(finger)

A fresh new year is once again upon us. It’s the time to be thankful for the blessings of the past year and to take stock of all our achievements.
At the same time, New Year 2017 is a brand new year to start afresh, to start strong, and yet another chance to do everything we want to do this year.
glowing-Happy-New-Year-images.jpg

Let everyone know you remembered them today!

A fresh new year is once again upon us. It’s the time to be thankful for the blessings of the past year and to take stock of all our achievements.
At the same time, New Year 2017 is a brand new year to start afresh, to start strong, and yet another chance to do everything we want to do this year.

You Too Jeff....

glowing-Happy-New-Year-images.jpg

Happy for new year Jeff & every one who read my message :)

bleh.. happy new year... i am the number #1 loser, placed 6 in that competition, but it's not favorable for top earners as i earned to much in november to be really compettitive #1stworldpiracyproblems

Anyone else got problems today with p0rnbb and fetishbb?
First I had problems with login
You have exceeded the number of allowed login attempts. Please try again later.

Now I see that works slowly

When will be the bonus promo added to balance?

Back