Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,151 comments
yes all uplaoders wait this day (happy new year) :))), but no answer for 5 days on skype/and mail support... any manager...

They answer for me yesterday.... :) They get the same questions everyday.... Anyway i don't think we immediately get back the hold money, they still don't know the date.. Every manager say different day... :thumbdown:

yes all uplaoders wait this day (happy new year) :))), but no answer for 5 days on skype/and mail support... any manager...

They answer for me yesterday.... :) They get the same questions everyday.... Anyway i don't think we immediately get back the hold money, they still don't know the date.. Every manager say different day... :thumbdown:

is impossible to pay friday (26 september) , in this day bank only unlock money(if bank unlock them)!, i think next week you can request that money and in few days you will recive money... (if bank not unlock money , this is the end ) and that f****r adultking will laugh:)

is impossible to pay friday (26 september) , in this day bank only unlock money(if bank unlock them)!, i think next week you can request that money and in few days you will recive money... (if bank not unlock money , this is the end ) and that f****r adultking will laugh:)

It will be as you say :dj:

3 weeks hardworking money don't know will get it or not.. :facepalm:

Same Ans:
Hello,
We are working on it.
At the moment hard to say when it will be back.

Last edited:
3huh.jpg

Waiting for a long time for money

i think only ul,k2s, rg are the most trustful host. the other host is ok for new member but they will gone with our money one day,(fileom,ryushare, terafile, oboom...) and you must to reup all your data. but ul cheat too much or may be almost custumer has ul acc already, rg is better but delete file like hell. k2s is best filehost now if they don't lost cc paygate.

if you have unique and attractive content (like cp ^^) U can earn lot of money with whatever host. if not u should choose famous host because of their popularity. sorry my bad english

Last edited:
Unfortunately MasterCard still did not provide any answers to our bank.
This is why the frozen money question is postponed until MasterCard will give an answer. (When will it happed we can't tell for sure, since bank promises us every week)
When we receive a clear answer, we will inform our partners.
We hope to get this money soon is possible and make a payments to our uploaders.

We contunue to do payments for new sales.

Ok jeff if all are ok isn't a problem with that hold we can wait but what are you do with CC gateways ? union and other merchants? at resellers a premium account is too expensive ( minimum 50% > ) Me no sale for 6 days and i'm not single ... one day was Visa added and i made 5 sales in that day , next day 0 .. all users don't want to buy from resselers cause is too expensive

Last edited:
Back