Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,110 comments
yes but they banned me every time when i want to post :| with no reason, i have dynamic ip so they can't say multiple account. X( or spam or something.. i don't know how i need to do :) is the single forum where i don't post because stupid moderators :)

Keep this rules:
- Search before posting, they allow one link / filehost
- They have a banned content list, but many do not adhere to the rule
- When you post wait 10-15 minutes after the next one.

I had the same problem but a little attention and you can use BB. :)

Grow up, kid!!!

You and other uploaders who are happy with 1 sale per 3 or 4 days screwed up the Market... Geez

scorpio the same could say about me or you big uploaders who are getting than 10* more sales than we are both getting I guess
He is happy with his stats.

No mate it has nothing do with you guys;) I meant spammers
BTW I m not a big uploader

Grow up, kid!!!

You and other uploaders who are happy with 1 sale per 3 or 4 days screwed up the Market... Geez

you are a horrible person , what's your problem if he is happy with 1 sale in 3 days or a month ?
not all people are greedy
GROW UP AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AND LET OTHER LIVE THEM LIFE WITH PEACE

`AM`

Keep this on your mind..

Dont judge anybody`s personality without knowing them ;)

read between the lines before judging or pm me directly...

yes but they banned me every time when i want to post :| with no reason, i have dynamic ip so they can't say multiple account. X( or spam or something.. i don't know how i need to do :) is the single forum where i don't post because stupid moderators :)

you dont need to do anything wrong to get banned ,some moderators banning members without real reason (just to get rid of the competition). if you feel you got banned without reason ,just make a new account and contact the administrator.

About two weeks ago I realized that the number of moneyplatform links I had on my site were considerably low compared to the other file hosts I've had long term affiliations with.

So for about a week I uploaded only to Publish2.me, roughly 350,000 files. Then the next week I lobbed about 450,000 files @ Keep2Share.

So far my Keep2Share sales are about twice that of my Publish2.me sales, and its not like the scope of the content changed or anything like that. I suspect my end-users simply don't have the name recognition with Publish2.me as they do with Keep2Share.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else has had similar sales ratio between all three of their file hosts. (I'm getting ready to aim my uploading servers @ FileBoom next).

Oh, and I should also note that I initially did have some authentication issues as a result of the large number of parallel upload processes I was running (using my own code built off their API: https://github.com/keep2share/api) from multiple servers. But all it took was a couple emails back and forth with them and shit got straightened out real fast, just the way I like it.

So at present time, MoneyPlatform's level of affiliate support is top shelf; and my top shelf currently only has 3 file hosts (2 of which aren't MoneyPlatform). So I'm a happy MoneyPlatform camper these days :)

I just wish there were more decent file hosts on this forum, last I looked all I saw in the official file host support threads were the run of the mill morons who think they're going to be the next Kim Dotcom by running XFileSharingPro. lol

Don't join pbb and spam , you guys are f**king spam and we get nothing with lot of hard work. Try to open your own blog/sites and then post.

Using a remote upload and then go ban and crying is shit shit shit :facepalm:

About two weeks ago I realized that the number of moneyplatform links I had on my site were considerably low compared to the other file hosts I've had long term affiliations with.

So for about a week I uploaded only to Publish2.me, roughly 350,000 files. Then the next week I lobbed about 450,000 files @ Keep2Share.

So far my Keep2Share sales are about twice that of my Publish2.me sales, and its not like the scope of the content changed or anything like that. I suspect my end-users simply don't have the name recognition with Publish2.me as they do with Keep2Share.

I'd be curious to know if anyone else has had similar sales ratio between all three of their file hosts. (I'm getting ready to aim my uploading servers @ FileBoom next).

Oh, and I should also note that I initially did have some authentication issues as a result of the large number of parallel upload processes I was running (using my own code built off their API: https://github.com/keep2share/api) from multiple servers. But all it took was a couple emails back and forth with them and shit got straightened out real fast, just the way I like it.

So at present time, MoneyPlatform's level of affiliate support is top shelf; and my top shelf currently only has 3 file hosts (2 of which aren't MoneyPlatform). So I'm a happy MoneyPlatform camper these days :)

I just wish there were more decent file hosts on this forum, last I looked all I saw in the official file host support threads were the run of the mill morons who think they're going to be the next Kim Dotcom by running XFileSharingPro. lol

wow. you must be making some big $$$.
Mind telling me how much you pay for each of your servers? and how much hard drive space they come with?
I am about to buy one more RDP slot because I am always running out of space. But I am thinking just buying a dedicated server might be more cost effective.

wow. you must be making some big $$$.
Mind telling me how much you pay for each of your servers? and how much hard drive space they come with?
I am about to buy one more RDP slot because I am always running out of space. But I am thinking just buying a dedicated server might be more cost effective.

For the last 2 years or so I've primarily used BalticServers, who I met right here on this forum.

RDP is a shared environment, and one of the most common VPS services being sold uses OpenVZ which is a paravirtualized VM. So both paravirtualized VMs (OpenVZ) and RDP are both a complete waste of time because all it takes is some idiot who wants to consume much of the host servers disk io/ram/cpu/bandwidth and suddenly your virtual environment is hosed.

For the money your better off just getting a cheap dedicated server, you'd be surprised at just how little you can get a dedicated server for these days :)

how to become affiliate? do you need to be premium to have FTP upload?

You register and Jeff will activate your affiliate.

You dont need to have premium to have FTP upload.

Premium account in K2S is used only for downloading faster.

No premium is necessary to get more storage or have FTP upload etc.

If you get good sales, you contact them and they will give you more storage. You start with 500 GB at the beginning.

I hope i helped you.

Is the K2S retention policy that files are deleted after 90 days of inactivity?

zoug100, you said FTP doesn't require premium, but I don't see any information on FTP as a registered free user...

thanks.

zoug100, you said FTP doesn't require premium, but I don't see any information on FTP as a registered free user...

thanks.

as far as i know 30 day retention for free users, 90 day retention for premium users

Welcome to FileHostReview | File Host Review & Welcome to FileHostReview | File Host Review

they also have an elastic policy for storage space used, the more accounts you sell the more amount of storage your allowed to use.

there are too many hosts that don't enforce such policies and get exploited by morons who use them for a backup service. when this happens the cash flow of the file host suffers, and before you know it they're gone...

thanks.

I think that Jeff must first activate your affiliate and then you will be able to see your FTP details on moneyplatform.biz on Tools menu.

just for my understanding:

Mar 22, 20151811:2031 / 62.9650 / 00 / 00 / 062.965

is this a 1 year sale or 6 month sale .. ?

Correction
: just noted it is 1 year sale and there is no 6 month sale in k2s. :)

Last edited:
Haven't seen that big sale for long time

They still come through every so often and yes they're nice to see; but personally I'd rather see someone going month to month as the return will be larger over time.

But I'm not officially complaining about it b/c they have 2 other file hosts so when your potential customers have saturated the K2S unlimited premium you can just divert your uploads to the other two file hosts that are run under the "MoneyPlatform" umbrella :)

Haven't seen that big sale for long time

They still come through every so often and yes they're nice to see; but personally I'd rather see someone going month to month as the return will be larger over time.

But I'm not officially complaining about it b/c they have 2 other file hosts so when your potential customers have saturated the K2S unlimited premium you can just divert your uploads to the other two file hosts that are run under the "MoneyPlatform" umbrella :)

My bad, the unlimited sale was $80, not the yearly justvj4u sold.

Last edited:
in a mega thread/website many files will be there and its not possible to tell if all files get equal no of downloads some may get daily downloads while some other occasionally.

since keep2share not keep files more than 90 days even if account is premium uploaders need to use another file host too for backup and for quick reuploads when inactivity deletion occurs.

Back